The Student Room Group

Gcse's -applying for law at uni

I would like to apply for law at university and I have good predicted grades and GCSE's, however I got a U in further maths GCSE- do I need to put this on my UCAS application, and if so will this affect my chances?

There was no valid reason. I tried to drop it but my teacher told me to give it a go. So I chose to focus on my other GCSE's as my further maths teacher told me that even if I didn't do too well, It wouldn't be put anywhere. But now I am not too sure if I have to put it on my application.
Original post by _leannejose
I would like to apply for law at university and I have good predicted grades and GCSE's, however I got a U in further maths GCSE- do I need to put this on my UCAS application, and if so will this affect my chances?

I think you do have to put that on your UCAS application as you will have been awarded a certificate showing that grade. It won't help your chances of getting into law, but I can't say for definite that it will worsen your chances.
Was there any particular reason for the U? like missing the exam due to illness? If there was unis will probably take that into consideration

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending