The Student Room Group

Wtf my dad is really pissing me off now :S

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by I-love-life
So basically the new rule is as long as you live under my roof, you have to follow my rules: the rules are no more going out
Be home before 6
Not allowed on the phone after 9 pm wtf!!!
Forget about friends and going out and everything else
So why is he doing this? His friend’s son saw me at a night club and the D*** told his dad and his dad told my dad...my dad hates me. btw he is muslim i’ve had enough of this and have no money to move out. Im waiting till September to go to uni!! Any advice please..i wana die right now. I have to be home before 6 everyday
I really wana move out right now, i just have no money and don't know what to do, ffk im 19 :frown:

duuuuuuuuuuuuude woooooooooooow, i swear you have the exact same dad as me, except i woulve battered the hell out, knocked out and everything.

you have just described in exact words how my life is, its been like this forever, and yes i cant wait to go uni aswell, im 17 nearly 18 uni in 9 months, thats my exit out of hell. bruv i knew he was muslim before reading that bit. btw so is my family

i have concluded that its because they are muslims that they cant handle the 21st century and hate everything to do with westerners. and yes mum and dad are racist to anyone who is not muslim and a bit raicst to anyone who is muslim but different nationality. LOL.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Goku101
duuuuuuuuuuuuude woooooooooooow, i swear you have the exact same dad as me, except i woulve battered the hell out, knocked out and everything.

you have just described in exact words how my life is, its been like this forever, and yes i cant wait to go uni aswell, im 17 nearly 18 uni in 9 months, thats my exit out of hell. bruv i knew he was muslim before reading that bit. btw so is my family

how do u survive, my dad was kl before like he would let me go out and stay out late but now bcoz he finally found out i drink and go clubbing he fcking switched...im so depressed right now, fck cant wait till uni, this 9months is gna be lyk 9 fcking years
Reply 62
Your Dad seems to think that nothing really bad can happen to you before 6.00pm...
It's just not logical. His greatest fear might be that you will go out and get drunk/take substances and if you are female, get pregnant, disgracing the family-or have I misunderstood?
One day you will be free to do what you want but for the time being maybe you have to live by your Dad's rules.
So basically the new rule is as long as you live under my roof, you have to follow my rules: the rules are no more going out
Be home before 6
Not allowed on the phone after 9 pm wtf!!!
Forget about friends and going out and everything else
So why is he doing this? His friend’s son saw me at a night club and the D*** told his dad and his dad told my dad...my dad hates me. btw he is muslim i’ve had enough of this and have no money to move out. Im waiting till September to go to uni!! Any advice please..i wana die right now. I have to be home before 6 everyday
I really wana move out right now, i just have no money and don't know what to do, ffk im 19 :frown:

You make me sick. :starwars:
Reply 64
Original post by Goku101

i have concluded that its because they are muslims that they cant handle the 21st century and hate everything to do with westerners. and yes mum and dad are racist to anyone who is not muslim and a bit raicst to anyone who is muslim but different nationality. LOL.

Not all Muslim parents are like this at all - why are your mum and dad even in this country if they won't accept the people here?! Sorry to sound harsh, but coming to a British, Christian based - now turning secular, country, you should at least be accepting of the people who live here lol!
Reply 65
how do u survive, my dad was kl before like he would let me go out and stay out late but now bcoz he finally found out i drink and go clubbing he fcking switched...im so depressed right now, fck cant wait till uni, this 9months is gna be lyk 9 fcking years

How can you be a muslim and talk like this? You really think by becoming part of the New Secular Order your life in gona become all heavenly?

I blame your parents for not teaching you about ISlam and than expecting their kids to come out all descent and pious.

By rebelling you can achieve the short term advantage but long-term you will be running back to your parents when your so called 'boyfreind' impregnates you and ditches you.

I have heard the same stories and same BS time and time over and it's not worth it for some little enjoyment.
Reply 66
Original post by mel0n
Not all Muslim parents are like this at all - why are your mum and dad even in this country if they won't accept the people here?! Sorry to sound harsh, but coming to a British, Christian based - now turning secular, country, you should at least be accepting of the people who live here lol!

They are economic migrants, they are not here to adapt the new 'culture'.
Reply 67
Original post by Goku101

It's not about 'handling the 21st century', it's about sticking to your own true identity which you yourself have failed to recognise.

Again i blame the parents, no proper upbringing and no islamic education and no proper discipline results in this BS.

Long term both the parents and kids loose.
Reply 68
Original post by 4ttari
It's not about 'handling the 21st century', it's about sticking to your own true identity which you yourself have failed to recognise.

Again i blame the parents, no proper upbringing and no islamic education and no proper discipline results in this BS.

Long term both the parents and kids loose.

that is where your wrong because i am the most disciplined muslim in my area, trust me i know most of them around here and EVERYONE of them that are my age, give or take a few years, have drank, smoked whatever, not me, because allthough i dont like these rules, lets face it, i hate it , i still do respect them enough to follow them. being in university will just ease my life abit more, thats my point.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by Fat-Love
She's a girl. Good attempt though.

DAMMIT.

Eureka!!!!!!!!! i have the solution to all your problems.
Ask you dad to arrange a marriage for you.
problems solved, da'am i'm good
Reply 70
look at the difference between THIS thread and your latest one
ROFL.
Reply 71
I'm muslim and my dad has strict rules but I have my ways like I know what time my dad wakes up what time he comes back from work what time he goes to bed etc...I just sneak out when I want to.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending