The Student Room Group

january 2011 AS Applied ict need help!!! "Lyonair airline services"

excel model s confusinggg :confused::confused:
Reply 1
Is there any sort of question or query you have or is this just a statement ?
Why don't you do your own work and background research rather than posting vague comments online about it in hopes of having it done for you.
Reply 3
PLEASE help !!

stop being MEAN !!
Reply 4
Well what do you want to know?
Reply 5
i need the formula that wud be need in the "cost of tickets "!!
tomo is my exam help !!
Basically my exmas tomorrow too. the formula would be far too complex for this type of exam. therefore the way around this is to activate the solver tool in excel. file < options < Manage Add-ins - and select the solver. by selecting the solver tool you can select the field you want to maximise by changing a certain cell. in other words when solver is open, the top box where you can give a cell reference is the individual flight profit and the second box to give a cell reference is the cost of tickets. as the formula is already linked to allow the number of tickets to change due to cost of tickets and fuel per km.
Basically my exmas tomorrow too. the formula would be far too complex for this type of exam. therefore the way around this is to activate the solver tool in excel. file < options < Manage Add-ins - and select the solver. by selecting the solver tool you can select the field you want to maximise by changing a certain cell. in other words when solver is open, the top box where you can give a cell reference is the individual flight profit and the second box to give a cell reference is the cost of tickets. as the formula is already linked to allow the number of tickets to change due to cost of tickets and fuel per km, so it will do it all for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending