The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Physiotherapy September

Anyone beginning physiotherapy in September at Sheffield Hallam?
Wanting to find a friend-network.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Hi!

At first, I applied there for Adult Nursing in January along with Physiotherapy (though this one was an alternative option in case they rejected me), and they're yet to give me feedback on any of them. So, I cancelled the nursing application after waiting for almost four months and submitted another application for Airline and Airport Management, considering lower traffic. Unfortunately, it's also pending.

Anyway, have you got the offer? If so, how long did it take? Also, are you a home student?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

At first, I applied there for Adult Nursing in January along with Physiotherapy (though this one was an alternative option in case they rejected me), and they're yet to give me feedback on any of them. So, I cancelled the nursing application after waiting for almost four months and submitted another application for Airline and Airport Management, considering lower traffic. Unfortunately, it's also pending.

Anyway, have you got the offer? If so, how long did it take? Also, are you a home student?

Airline and airport sounds really interesting!
I applied through UCAS did the interview and got an offer the next day this was in early march
Reply 3
Airline and airport sounds really interesting!
I applied through UCAS did the interview and got an offer the next day this was in early march

Yeah, it is. But they're taking ages to respond and have yet to give a positive sign. :sad:

Wow! That was pretty quick. Congrats on getting the offer!

I don't think I would get an offer for Physiotherapy anymore though I'm hoping for the Airline and Airport Management one. But we can be friends here or on other social media if you prefer.

Hi, here is our applicant thread. If you post in here you might have more luck at finding people who are also starting! Hope that helps! :smile:

Best wishes,
Phoebe
Reply 5
Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I received and accepted a physiotherapy offer. I would estimate that it takes two months to complete the interview and video submission.
and no, Im a international student.
Reply 6
Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I received and accepted a physiotherapy offer. I would estimate that it takes two months to complete the interview and video submission.
and no, Im a international student.

Okay, no worries.

Congratulations to you on getting the offer!

Oh, I see.

Yes me 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending