The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Economics L100 AT Birmingham University

I have applied to birmingham, lancaster and nottingham (normal) for L100 economics and economics and managment at southamton and aston. I sent my ucas off on the 26th november and was wondering how long it takes for replies. I have been predicted AAA in chemistry and business studies and i already have an A at A2 economics , and a.s maths ans biology at grade B. I have 4A's and 9B's at GCSE which isnt the best. A's at gcse where in maths, double science and french. I was wondering if i stand a chance at getting places? Replies would be very useful. Thanks
Reply 1
last year birmingham was the last of my econ offers, came late january (and i applied early nov)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
january & you should be fine :smile:
Hey,

My friend is planning to study Economics at uni and was wondering if anybody knows where they offer internships at a bank.

:smile:
Original post by pow!
last year birmingham was the last of my econ offers, came late january (and i applied early nov)

Yeah Birminghams a great uni for economics .. really hope i get in .. the campus seems great as well:biggrin:
Original post by red's girl
january & you should be fine :smile:

Cheers and yes you where spot on .. nottingham confirmed my application and will quickly make a decision after january 14th :tongue: where are you applying?:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Economics_FTW_92
Cheers and yes you where spot on .. nottingham confirmed my application and will quickly make a decision after january 14th :tongue: where are you applying?:smile:

I am currently at Bham Uni haha :wink:
Reply 7
Hi everyone.
Thinking of economics, but can't decide which university to choose.

I would like to hear from current or even alumni of Birmingham.

How the lectures are organized?
Do the lecturers teach interestingly and so on?
What about the course structure, what you could comment on that ?
Maybe you study a joint course.
Any answers about this course at Birmingham would be very useful :smile:
Reply 8
I've applied bham, sent off my app Nov 15th and haven't heard anything, will probably hear around january.
Original post by Wezzler
I've applied bham, sent off my app Nov 15th and haven't heard anything, will probably hear around january.

Yeah my application was processsed on the 29th ! and ive had no offers so far :frown: but top unis like birmingham will give offers around mid jan ... nottingham emailed me saying they will give offfers around jan 14th .. so fingers crossed :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Well I think I applied in early November and got my bham offer about 4 days later so I'm not sure how that worked out. (2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending