The Student Room Group

Middle-class schoolboy, 12, hangs himself after 'bullies taunt he spoke too politely'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student#254
It's Yorkshire. Enough said.

Oh and why are you posting this on here? No one really cares to be honest.

Natural selection at work...Only the strongest will survive and all that stuff!

72 neg reps :nooo:
Reply 61
Original post by MJay91
A schoolboy hanged himself after playground bullies terrorised him for the way he talked, it is claimed.
Bradley Wiseman, 12, who it is claimed was being targeted because of his well-spoken voice, was found at his home on Monday.
Hundreds of friends have now blasted bullies on an online memorial page who are said to have tormented Bradley at his school in Edlington, South Yorkshire.

More here.

That's so sad! :frown: R.I.P Bradley. :hugs:

I can sympathise, I was bullied for the way I spoke at school (apparently I was a "posh prick" :rolleyes:). Some people are truly horrible.

I hope you die a horrible, horrible death you immature little ****.
Reply 63
Original post by lukejoshjedi
He was found hung apparently

Reverse survival of the fittest? Elimination of the 'fittest', he was supposedly intelligent, well spoken and middle class

He should have adapted to his situation as best possible (should have just shut the **** up basically) What intelligent kid hangs himself? They don't, they ride it out and plot their brutal revenge in fine detail- Well that's what I do anyway :tongue:
Reply 64
Original post by TheQuickestSilver
I hope you die a horrible, horrible death you immature little ****.

But he's absolutely right. No matter how badly I may be 'bullied' I know for a fact I wouldn't commit suicide. It is a brilliant test of your mental strength. I'm not saying it's easy but some simply can't hack the pressure whilst others have the ability to persevere.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Broderss
What a great loss this young white child will be to this country. The school minsters should be ashamed of themselves. Bullying is a real problem and needs to be put a stop to. Why do teachers allow bullying to take place?

Mostly because teachers are powerless to do anything that won't result in them getting sacked.
Original post by Lamps08
But he's absolutely right. No matter how badly I may be 'bullied' I know for a fact I wouldn't commit suicide. It is a brilliant test of your mental strength. I'm not saying it's easy but some simply can't hack the pressure whilst others have the ability to persevere.

What is wrong with you? I know this is just the internet, but how can you be that cold? the poor lad was only 12.
Reply 67
what a weak,pathetic child.

If there was a massive war,these guys would be killed first.

Pussy
Reply 68
Original post by TheQuickestSilver
What is wrong with you? I know this is just the internet, but how can you be that cold? the poor lad was only 12.

Atleast I'm not a coward :biggrin:
Reply 69
Original post by Amuroray

Pussy

Absolutely :giggle:

edit: What's your sig pic of pal?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70

Pussy

That's a disgusting view to have. Sorry, but you can't call a 12 year old child who committed suicide weak. You have no idea how he felt, nor what went through his head. He was "found dead". That means his last hours were spent alone and in pain.

You, sir, are a very cold hearted individual.

Original post by Lamps08

The same to you.
Reply 71
Original post by .Ali.
That's a disgusting view to have. Sorry, but you can't call a 12 year old child who committed suicide weak. You have no idea how he felt, nor what went through his head. He was "found dead". That means his last hours were spent alone and in pain.

The same to you.

Right then missy, you're getting cyber bullied for that you little swine you.
If you want to believe the dailymail then go ahead. For all we know, the boy could've been mentally unstable, been a bully himself, taken drugs...

Oh I do like how people think on here... It makes me laugh!

natural selection is happening indeed
Reply 73

Not being funny but this 12 year old kid must have had some balls to actually go through with hanging himself, who knows what else he would have been capable of in the future.
This is such a sad thing to hear!

I am sort of pleased this has happened however, only pleased in that the bullies have to deal with someone's life on their conscience for the rest of their miserable years.

It should never have happened in the first place though!
Reply 75
Original post by .Ali.

The same to you.

Original post by Lamps08

edit: What's your sig pic of pal?

@ali-toughen up.People alot younger and have been in much wosre situations have survived.

The lad was a weak human and deserved his fate.

@lamps-evangelion.
Reply 76
@ali-toughen up.People alot younger and have been in much wosre situations have survived.

The lad was a weak human and deserved his fate.

@lamps-evangelion.

You cannot say that. People should not "toughen up", no one should be subjected to abuse in the first place! Also, it's hard to say what's 'worse', as it's subjective. Personally, I'd rather someone slap me around the face than play passive-aggressive mind games, as emotional bullying is worse. However, someone else may find physical pain more difficult to deal with.

You've clearly never been bullied nor have suffered from depression of any kind.
Reply 77
Original post by MJay91
A schoolboy hanged himself after playground bullies terrorised him for the way he talked, it is claimed.
Bradley Wiseman, 12, who it is claimed was being targeted because of his well-spoken voice, was found at his home on Monday.
Hundreds of friends have now blasted bullies on an online memorial page who are said to have tormented Bradley at his school in Edlington, South Yorkshire.

More here.

I got taken the piss out of because I'm well spoken too, although not to the same extent. That was in East Sussex so nothing to do with the fact that it's Yorkshire.
Reply 78
Original post by DrunkenMaster
Funny how Darwinists 'only the strong who survive' are usually the runts of the litter. Eg Adolf Hitler, Stalin.

Thing that bugs me most about bullying is the teachers only take action depending on who the victim/bully is.

Pretty sure 'runts of the litter' wouldn't be able to achieve what Hitler and Stalin did.
Reply 79
Haha I saw you're from Eastern Europe... Is that the deep rooted communism talking there?

I can write I'm from Zimbabwe, would you ask me the same question? I guess yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending