The Student Room Group

Mixed Signals From A Guy?

He's in my chemistry class. I always found him attractive, however, one day during lunch, I got my friend to go up to him and get his phone number for me. Since then, we were texting each other everyday for a month. During school hours we would speak to each other. I made tiktoks about him and his friends commented on the specific ones hyping him up. One day after school, he asks to meet up and he walks me home. We go to a park and hold hands. He promises to take me out on a proper date. He drops me home and hugs me. A week later he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone from the same school?! I then get furious with him and argue with him on his reasoning. He says that those were rules he put in place from ages ago, and he has to respect them in order to respect himself. After arguing with him on it, he says he doesn't want a relationship with ANYONE.

I asked him why he even spoke to me in the first place, despite having these rules. His response was that he was thinking about whether he should be in a relationship with me or not. However, I have a slight feeling if may be due to religious reasons. Help me out guys ;(
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by lamees.kay2
He's in my chemistry class. I always found him attractive, however, one day during lunch, I got my friend to go up to him and get his phone number for me. Since then, we were texting each other everyday for a month. During school hours we would speak to each other. I made tiktoks about him and his friends commented on the specific ones hyping him up. One day after school, he asks to meet up and he walks me home. We go to a park and hold hands. He promises to take me out on a proper date. He drops me home and hugs me. A week later he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone from the same school?! I then get furious with him and argue with him on his reasoning. He says that those were rules he put in place from ages ago, and he has to respect them in order to respect himself. After arguing with him on it, he says he doesn't want a relationship with ANYONE.

I asked him why he even spoke to me in the first place, despite having these rules. His response was that he was thinking about whether he should be in a relationship with me or not. However, I have a slight feeling if may be due to religious reasons. Help me out guys ;(

Sounds like to me he liked the idea, but then got cold feet about it. Might be his first time hes had some sort of interest and not known how to handle it. If its religious reasons, then that can also be why.
He just sounds immature and not worth the bother tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending