The Student Room Group

9/11 Conspiracy theory. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Life_peer
I have seen some related documentaries. Let us just say that a single aeroplane of that type would not destroy a building like that.

EDIT: Plus the collapse of WTC 7 raises even more questions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A

And I have seen documentaries about the pyramids being built by aliens.
My sister made friends with some American exchange students, she completely believes 9/11 was a conspiracy theory.. she also mentioned that she thinks the USA are building concentration camps and have 100,000s of coffins by these camps? I googled it and apparantly FEMA are behind it.. I don't really know what to believe to be honest, but she's pretty adament that concentration camps are being built and are going to be used imminently?!

She said that FEMA will declare marshall law and encourage people who are in 'danger' to stay at these camps where they will be looked after.. but once they're in there they won't be able to leave?

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm
http://www.apfn.org/APFN/camps.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

Here are a couple of links for those who are interested, I'd never heard of this conspiracy theory until she started talking about it to me!
Reply 62
Original post by SkyNinja
You dont think logically if you actully believe that. Why did they start a war with Iraq?

es your theory makes perfect sense. The US invaded Iraq banned its oil companies in many cases from bidding for oil fields allowed them to go to other countries like France and China so that the US could get oil. Perfect sense
Reply 63
Could you explain why the US army secured only the Iraqi Ministry of Oil immediately after the fall of Baghdad?
Just face the fact that oil was the major reason USA attacked Iraq.
Why dont they attack North Korea as its recentley been announced that they are holding a nuclear bomb? Because they know theyl get nothing if they attack North Korea.

Actually its because they do not want seoul to be wiped out by the thousands of guns North Korea has pointing at it.
Original post by Jody Mcintyre
And I have seen documentaries about the pyramids being built by aliens.

I just think that they have made some good points.
Original post by Life_peer
I just think that they have made some good points.

You stated that the wtc could not be demolished bya 747 travelling at 500 mph with two wings fuel of jet fuel plowing into it. You made a statment which implied fact, this is simply not the case .
Reply 66
Original post by Aj12
es your theory makes perfect sense. The US invaded Iraq banned its oil companies in many cases from bidding for oil fields allowed them to go to other countries like France and China so that the US could get oil. Perfect sense

You didn't answer my question. Why did the US attack Iraq?
Reply 67
Are you thick ?

The war in Iraq and Affghanistan has cost over $2.4 trillion dollars. America would be much, much cheaper off simply buying the oil.

Actully the war in Afghanistan is costing most of that $2.4 trillion. Afghanistan has nothing to do with this. The US still hasn't won there and probably never will.
You stated that the wtc could not be demolished bya 747 travelling at 500 mph with two wings fuel of jet fuel plowing into it. You made a statment which implied fact, this is simply not the case .

Yes, that is why I corrected myself then. I only think it, I am not qualified enough to make my decision based solely on the material evidence. I do not want to argue.
Reply 69
You didn't answer my question. Why did the US attack Iraq?

To get rid of Saddam now answer mine
Actully the war in Afghanistan is costing most of that $2.4 trillion. Afghanistan has nothing to do with this. The US still hasn't won there and probably never will.

Your talking **** America has far more troops policing Iraq which has a much much, much higher population density.

Iraq does not even have anywhere near $1 trillion worth of oil reserves it is significantly less. America would be far better off buying oil than spending the amount they have on invading iraq a figure which is constantly rising.

You crackpot conspirancy about oil simply does not hold water nor do the maths hold up.
Reply 71
all i want to say is why dont they relaunch 9/11 investigation and why did building 7 which planes didnt hit fall straight down.
why did the epa head tell the first responders helping with the clear up that the air was safe to breath whilst 50-60,00 are now suffering from respiratory illnesses.why doesnt the government help these people.
why did they invade iraq when osama bin laden was from afganistan.
why does the us government fund the israelis nuclear plants and the government controlled media only show iran as a nuclear danger.
where are the weapons of mass destruction?
why have there been millions of death to iraqi and afghani civillians as well as soldier.
blair and bush shouldboth be hung like they did to sadam
but no the government wont investigate themselves.
so what if its costing the governt 2.4 trillion pounds, i's coming from our taxes which by the way are going up.
pakistan is next iraq and there is no doubt about it.
people condemn suicide bomber and rightly so but why not the likes of bush and blair who started this illegal war.
why not the killing of civilians in iraq, afganistan, and palestine.
why do people who say anything anti israel get called anti semites but if you say bad things about islam nothing is done.
why did 1 million troops march against this war in london but the governtment who are supposed to listen to us , like a democracy should be why do they not listen and do what they want and say it's in the interest of the people when it clearly isnt
that aint democracy and freedom of speech
why is the police allowed to use it's force on us.
why was charles de menzes shot for no reason by the police
why wont the police ever be investigated
why are people allowed to be stopped and searched by the police just because they have a beard
why did tony blair resign so people would forget about what he did and the blame would be pinned on gordon brown and now everybody hates and blames him and noone even remembers blair.
im not sayin that im pro brown, he's no angel.
when did islamaphobia start after 9/11 they did this and why are muslims said to be terrorists and vile creatures when the white christians have done nothing but opress, first the crusades, then slaughtering of the american indians , and then the blacks.
why dont people highlight these things
no steel structure has gone down due to fire as it doesnt get hot enough to melt steel
why were thermite and large clumps of metal found on the ground
research engeneers for 9/11 truth
why hav the most powerful governments i.e america, uk , not been able to find osama bin laden maybe because he was an ex spy with the agent name tim osman who ws good freinds with bush before 9/11.
whoever doesnt question 9/11 story is definately scared of what the truth is.
ive just turned 18 and i will never vote because i no all the parties have the same ideology.

if you question the government you are made to look a fool if you ask question you get called a conspiracy nut
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by ijaz
all i want to say is why dont they relaunch 9/11 investigation and why did building 7 which planes didnt hit fall straight down.
why did the epa head tell the first responders helping with the clear up that the air was safe to breath whilst 50-60,00 are now suffering from respiratory illnesses.why doesnt the government help these people.
why did they invade iraq when osama bin laden was from afganistan.
why does the us government fund the israelis nuclear plants and the government controlled media only show iran as a nuclear danger.
where are the weapons of mass destruction?
why have there been millions of death to iraqi and afghani civillians as well as soldier.
blair and bush shouldboth be hung like they did to sadam
but no the government wont investigate themselves.
so what if its costing the governt 2.4 trillion pounds, i's coming from our taxes which by the way are going up.

research engeneers for 9/11 truth

Because the invasion of iraq wasn't connected to 9/11. It was a response to terrorism yes, but it wasn't specifically to get revenge for 9/11 against the people who did it.
Reply 73
There is evidence for both it being an inside job and it being caused by terrorists, so I'm open about it.

But steel has never been melted by fire either before or after it happened on the day.

Also there's a lot of evidence to suggest controlled explosives within the building played a huge part in the buildings collapse.
Reply 74
Original post by x-friends
There is evidence for both it being an inside job and it being caused by terrorists, so I'm open about it.

But steel has never been melted by fire either before or after it happened on the day.

Also there's a lot of evidence to suggest controlled explosives within the building played a huge part in the buildings collapse.

To be fair the steel isn't an issue. It didn't need to melt. The steel bars were load bearing so only needed to lose a bit of strength to give way. Steel loses up to 50% of it's strength at 1100°F. Jet fuel can and did burn at 1500°F during the burning of the WTC.
Reply 75
Your talking **** America has far more troops policing Iraq which has a much much, much higher population density.

Iraq does not even have anywhere near $1 trillion worth of oil reserves it is significantly less. America would be far better off buying oil than spending the amount they have on invading iraq a figure which is constantly rising.

You crackpot conspirancy about oil simply does not hold water nor do the maths hold up.

yes the maths doenst hold up but the laws of physics dont lie either

research 9/11 enginers truth
fire doesnt get hot enough to melt steel
and if the planes hit the towers sideward it is impossible that the towers fell straight down.
and why did building 7 in which no planes hit go straight down controlled explosion 100%
i asked my teacher and he said exactly the same thing
Reply 76
Original post by S129439

Because the invasion of iraq wasn't connected to 9/11. It was a response to terrorism yes, but it wasn't specifically to get revenge for 9/11 against the people who did it.

you must be stupid if u think it wasnt connected
all im going to say is weapons of mass destruction where the hell are they
and what terrorism where they a response to
i dont condone the terrorists but what i also dont dont condone is the killings of millions of civilians in iraq afghanistan and palestine and you expect people not to fight back
to us the muslim guyz with big beards are terrorists but to people in iraq are the troops
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 77
Nope, don't believe the conspiracy theories.

Seen far too many debunkings of 'loose change' et al to believe them.
Reply 78
Original post by amizzle91
Nope, don't believe the conspiracy theories.

Seen far too many debunkings of 'loose change' et al to believe them.

loose change was a complete joke anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending