Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from Oxford for A100 medicine - the conditions are 3As at A2 level. Does this mean I have to get over 80% average in all my A2 modules or an A for my whole A-levels???
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    A for your whole A lvls, macca.

hope you get some other offers soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gizmo!)
    A for your whole A lvls, macca.

hope you get some other offers soon.
    Thanks for that mate.

I don't want to sound like a complete prat when I say this, but is this definite?

I haven't heard anything through UCAS, only a letter, but it does say A2 level.

Sorry

ReputationRep:
    A for your whole A-level
    If you're in any doubt, I suggest calling the university up

But CONGRATS on the offer!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    If the letter was from Oxford, then yeh it's official. The way it works is that the college admissions makes a recommendation to the central admissions and then the main office sends a request to UCAS to update. That process of communication takes time, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideros)
    I received an offer from Oxford for A100 medicine - the conditions are 3As at A2 level. Does this mean I have to get over 80% average in all my A2 modules or an A for my whole A-levels???
    :confused:
    A for the whole A Level.

1000000%

ReputationRep:
    Cheers all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.