The Student Room Group

Taller women

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ussumane
Ha, you're mistaken Sir.

( if you referring to the pic where I am next to an Asian boy, I'm actually crouching)

Ok. I believe you.

not. :h:
Reply 21
Original post by lonely14
Ok. I believe you.

not. :h:

:erm:..ok
I once banged a girl taller than me, she had ginormous bazookas.
Reply 23
Original post by Converse
For sex - Sure why not
For relationship - Oh hell no

This to be completely honest.
6'3/4 without the afro :biggrin:

v.nice height :wink:
You should include the afro when measuring yourself so you can say you're 6'5"!
Taller the better! lol :biggrin:
I'm a leg man myself, so I love tall girls - my girlfriend is 5"9, and I myself am around that height, although she is slightly taller than me.

I get a bit of stick from my male friends about her being taller than me, to which I remind them that a) I'm ****ing her, and b) she's taller than some of them too.
Reply 26
Original post by secret_smile
v.nice height :wink:
You should include the afro when measuring yourself so you can say you're 6'5"!
Taller the better! lol :biggrin:

You think so? :colondollar:

anything up to 6 foot. over 6 foot is just weird. adding in heels to that too.
Reply 28
Original post by calamitysarah

erm. I'm 5ft 9 or 10 ..
so would i put people off :s
facebook display picture there :tongue:

I'm only 5'3.. But we can make it work baby :wink:
Reply 29
I'm surprised you being taller than him like him!
Reply 30

erm. I'm 5ft 9 or 10 ..

5ft8 good enough?
Reply 31
Original post by u4m1r
I'm surprised you being taller than him like him!

he's gorgeous.
Reply 32
you tell me! i never get chatted up by shorter guys! i have no idea why

I wouldn't mind. I thought its the girls that don't like guys shorter than them. Maybe the guys are just insecure though which is why they don't like a woman taller than them :dontknow:
I'm 5'11" ... but have the misfortune to have all my height in body, so I don't even get the long legs advantage. :frown:

And I prefer guys shorter than me. However, at 5'11", that actually includes the majority of the male population.

erm. I'm 5ft 9 or 10 ..

WOW! :eek:

Yeah I love as tall a girl possible, providing they are the same height a maximum. But I'm 6 foot 1 so there's rarely a problem :smile:
at 6ft 3....I don't tend to have this problem :biggrin:

tall girls also tend to have nice legs...which as a leg man is nice :biggrin:
It's not scary, it's not a turn off either but I can't help but feel intimidated to some degree.... I'm 5"9 I don't see it being a problem if it's she's only like an inch taller if she's like over 6" then no :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a taller woman or would the height put you off?
Personally I love my height, I'm 5ft10 and I do wear heels, but most of the lads I've dated have always been around 6ft / 6ft2. Now I like a friend who's 5ft8 and I'm not sure if the height would put him off?

I think height is inconsequential really. It's not something I make a decision on. I'd be happy to see someone taller than me!
Reply 38
6'3/4 without the afro :biggrin:

Baby five broski!

erm. I'm 5ft 9 or 10 ..

I just got back on my DoLorean to twenty oh eight with these two pictures and my fifteen year old self approves. He has a crush. A huge crush.

Edit:

For the record, while not minding shorter girls and finding some petite women to be ridiculously hot for some reason, I do prefer taller women. I can't think of anything more annoying (other than Miley Cyrus but that doesn't really count) than having to Ben Dover to kiss a girl...while she's standing on her toes. :facepalm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
I used to date a very tall Chinese girl, she is 6ft.

However she was very insecure over her own height because of the names people used to call her (life can be harsh sometimes when you are different in an Asian country), her height never bothered me, but her attitude and insecurity eventually did.

I don't mind a girl who is taller......... as long as she isn't ample horizontally as she is vertically :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending