The Student Room Group

Intervention

Ello!

Can any body think of... / suggest any good examples of miraculous intervention in modern times... recurring or landmark incidents etc of miracles taking place.

I’m drawing comparisons between ancient (biblical) and none biblical (modern) now I have the biblical ones covered exodus... Joshua etc are full of them.. but the modern ones now that’s a tad more tricky... I had thought about the recurring healings at Lourdes but that’s kinda crap…

So Id welcome any ideas….

thanky :confused:
cole7011
Ello!

Can any body think of... / suggest any good examples of miraculous intervention in modern times... recurring or landmark incidents etc of miracles taking place.

I’m drawing comparisons between ancient (biblical) and none biblical (modern) now I have the biblical ones covered exodus... Joshua etc are full of them.. but the modern ones now that’s a tad more tricky... I had thought about the recurring healings at Lourdes but that’s kinda crap…

So Id welcome any ideas….

thanky :confused:

Healings at Lourdes isn't crap young one......I went to Lourdes and I found that my Psoriasis had infact gone into remission also what about healings from Padro Pio's glove.

If these healings were thought to crap then why do you see so many people travelling to be healed - especially in Lourdes as Bernadette herself was sick with asthma and for a while yes it did get better but she was promised a better life in the next than in the present. Thats what in Lourdes happens physical miracles or mental miracles (when people acknowledge their illness etc and embrace god until the end)

or what about when patients suddenly come out of coma, or in the worst circumstances become better without medical intervention or explaination on how they became better? - that can be thought of as a miraculous intervention. xoxo
Reply 2
If these healings were thought to crap then why do you see so many people travelling to be healed

People want to believe.

Modern miracles... The internet?
cole7011

On Sunday I actually handed my Personal Identity supervision essay in on time. Some might say that this was miraculous. Those who know me would certainly affirm the proposition.

ZarathustraX
Reply 4
:rofl:
Wow, Cole you could write a meta-essay!

Latest

Trending

Trending