The Student Room Group

Nursing intervention

Hi does anyone know any nursing interventions where there is space for change or implementing a change into it

i need an nursing intervention that is quite easy to speak about and can be backed up with quite a lot of evidence and why i would change it
Reply 1
Original post by Student_Nurse
Hi does anyone know any nursing interventions where there is space for change or implementing a change into it

i need an nursing intervention that is quite easy to speak about and can be backed up with quite a lot of evidence and why i would change it

You can literally talk about any intervention. Because each intervention has its pros and cons.
But if you elaborate on what you mean by intervention, I can help you out a little. :smile:
Reply 2
Over-use of non-sterile gloves: quite a popular one at the moment, they’re regularly used where there’s no real need and there’s a significant impact on the environment by the waste generated through their use
Reply 3
Original post by moonkatt
Over-use of non-sterile gloves: quite a popular one at the moment, they’re regularly used where there’s no real need and there’s a significant impact on the environment by the waste generated through their use

thank you, someone suggested that to the lecturer but said it wont be a good idea
Reply 4
Original post by hxmara
You can literally talk about any intervention. Because each intervention has its pros and cons.
But if you elaborate on what you mean by intervention, I can help you out a little. :smile:

hi it means something a nurse does to improve a patients care or services so like improving pain in patients by offering exercise routine

I have an intervention in mind however i am not too sure if it would be good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending