The Student Room Group

Urban studies/town planning applicants

HI! :smile:

I can't seem to find many people who have applied to this course for 2011 entry.

Annnnnnnybody out there? Got any offers?
Reply 1
Hey :smile:

I'm applying for 2011
So far i've got an offer from UWE
still waiting to hear from Cardiff, Sheffield, Dundee, and Oxford Brookes
What about you?
Reply 2
Yeah I've got an offer from UWE too. Been invited to an interview by Manchester, and still waiting to hear from Cardiff, Sheffield & Liverpool!
Reply 3
Original post by lfielden93
Yeah I've got an offer from UWE too. Been invited to an interview by Manchester, and still waiting to hear from Cardiff, Sheffield & Liverpool!

Hi, so have you received all your offers yet? Any idea what your firm and Insurance is going to be?

I'm still waiting for Liverpool (I decided I didn't like oxford brookes). I have conditional offers for all the rest. I haven't been to see any of them yet but I think so far Dundee and Sheffield are my top 2.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Got all but the two i want to firm/insurance -.-
sheffield and liverpool have given me conditionals now, had an open day/interview at cardiff last week which went well but haven't heard anything yet, and i've got an interview at manchester tomorrow :smile:
So manchester and cardiff I think!
Who on earth would apply to rhis kund of course?! There's a reason you can't find anyone else!
Reply 6
I got invited to that Cardiff open day, but I couldn't go. Did they make a really good impression on you then? I'm going up to Dundee next week and I will have to organise my own visit to Sheffield as I can't make their open day either.

Cardiff sent me an email last Tuesday saying they were going to make me an offer, and so wanted more details from me as i'm foreign, but it hasn't shown up on track yet. So I don't really know what to think about that.

Good Luck for your interview tomorrow :smile: I hope it goes well!!
Reply 7
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Who on earth would apply to rhis kund of course?! There's a reason you can't find anyone else!

Or, y'know, it might just be in the incorrect forum.

OP, there's a town planning applicants sticky in the Architecture and Built Environment subforum

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=690333

It is the 2009 applicants thread but was never locked and desticked at the end of the application cycle so has just continued. It's still active.
Reply 8
Heyto the people who have already had an interview, i've got an interview at Manchester for starting in 2012, i was wondering what types of questions do they ask you? is it more about what you know about the course or you yourself? please could you get back to me as i'm kinda scared its my first interview and i want to be fully prepared.

Original post by Serenb
Hi, so have you received all your offers yet? Any idea what your firm and Insurance is going to be?

I'm still waiting for Liverpool (I decided I didn't like oxford brookes). I have conditional offers for all the rest. I haven't been to see any of them yet but I think so far Dundee and Sheffield are my top 2.

What was your issue with oxford brookes? I ask because I am considering applying to one of the planning programs there. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending