The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe she had a random guys wang in her face and her parents didn't flip out at her :confused:
Here it is:

Reply 702
Just me who thought the girl had a horrible voice?
What DOES chav mean.

I have seen middle class chavs at uni, they just wear a higher brand of clothes than the tracksuit ones, some have the bling some dont.

To me chav is a mentality not a social background thing, I have seen some really chavvy guys in big brand clothes but sound and act like chavs but their behaviour is tolerated by people when if a poorer one did it its not ok, seen guys in bars act this way and the girls are all over them, but if a traditional chav does the same they act like the chav is below them.
Reply 704
Was really bored last so watched this. Oh my!
Original post by Disenchanted
I can't believe she had a random guys wang in her face and her parents didn't flip out at her :confused:

My dad would go into cardiac arrest personally. And I would find the idea of some drunken, possibly STD ridden guy's wang in my face really disgusting. I would never go on a booze cruise practically naked either, especially knowing that I was being filmed for TV :rip: I can see that girl had no shame whatsoever about having her breasts out for half the time.
Reply 706
Original post by theorb21
Pretty uneventful and boring... What actually happened? They didn't didn't do anything crazy. It's just a standard holiday... I was expecting some crazy partying drug-induced orgies (the girls didn't even go out much). Or, I wanted something probing and interesting; it was none of the two. BBC Three always churn out these banal documentaries aimed at naive teenagers... they get watched simply because there aren't many teenage documentaries like that... poor TV all in all.

I'd much rather hit the + channel button on my sky remote to BBC Four, and watch something about jazz, science or modern art; there are plenty of those kind of documentaries on BBC Four, and they're generally much better made.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the occasional mind-numbing entertainment, but when a documentary like that one treads the fine line between trashy TV and insightful, current documentary it falls into that perilous trap of not being able to make its mind up; therefore, it was, unfortunately a failure.

yeah i totally agree!!! it wasnt that eventful. All my friends were saying it was amazing e.t.c but i just thought that it wasnt any different to any other holiday that people might have and the reason i - and probably many others- like it is because of the crazyness. Was so excited to watch it but ended up becoming very bored half way through .

Next weeks looks much better!
Reply 707
What time of the month did they record sun sex and suspicious parents in Malia this year? Want too know if I'll be on it I was there in August :eek:
Reply 708
Original post by JB20
Just me who thought the girl had a horrible voice?

no , i agree. Her voice grated on me something awful . She sounded like minnie mouse had let herself go if im honest.
Reply 709
I've never watched this until last night, all I can say is wow. I can't believe how horrible those booze cruises are, the people that work on them encouraging it are total pervs.

That gay guy who just got naked at every opportunity :biggrin:
Reply 710
Original post by Kirstyy17
no , i agree. Her voice grated on me something awful . She sounded like minnie mouse had let herself go if im honest.

:biggrin: same, I was quite shocked when she said she was going to university, I know its bad of me to judge a book by its cover but hey lol
The problem is with this show is that the title makes it out to be something it's not. Hardly any of them have sex so the title should be changed, nothing really outrageous (apart from that one guy who jumped off a balcony and was in hospital :shock:) and the parents are hardly ever strict.

What they need is stricter parents, or teens who will do more outrageous things. The other thing is they know their parents will watch them on holiday so it might not be a true reflection of how they behave.
Reply 712
Original post by Charcharx
:biggrin: same, I was quite shocked when she said she was going to university, I know its bad of me to judge a book by its cover but hey lol

haha , no she seemed a little bit dim but maybe thats just because she knew this may be the only time she could. I still cant believe she got her boobs out and had a guys dick in her face and her mum and dad were like ' youve been such a star, we're so proud of you' ehhh , what? did you see her ? lol!
Original post by Charcharx
I've never watched this until last night, all I can say is wow. I can't believe how horrible those booze cruises are, the people that work on them encouraging it are total pervs.

That gay guy who just got naked at every opportunity :biggrin:

The one who **** in a taxi!! I couldn't believe that when I heard, so grim :s-smilie:
Many of the parents on the show aren't 'parents' , they just try to be friends with their kids.
How would you be proud of your daughter who likes to do stupid things because she's on holiday
Reply 715
Original post by Kirstyy17
haha , no she seemed a little bit dim but maybe thats just because she knew this may be the only time she could. I still cant believe she got her boobs out and had a guys dick in her face and her mum and dad were like ' youve been such a star, we're so proud of you' ehhh , what? did you see her ? lol!

I know I couldn't believe it either, they didn't see that phased by it at all. If my parents had have seen me do that (not that I would) I dread to think how they would react :biggrin:
Reply 716
Original post by ranbow99
The one who **** in a taxi!! I couldn't believe that when I heard, so grim :s-smilie:

WHATTTTT!!! I think I must of missed that part, that is vile.
These people can **** every guy there, but still at the end we will hear 'we are so proud of you' WTF
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by College_Dropout
These people can f**k every guy there, but still at the end we will hear 'we are so proud of you' WTF

My thoughts exactly :s-smilie:
When people watch this programme and the parents are also watching, parents are always like " how can he/she do that " but sometimes people in that programme can get sl*tty.

Quick Reply

Latest