The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i live in Romford - home of Steve 'Interesting' Davis
How come Scotland, Wales and N.I. all get bunched into one group?
Reply 42
What if you have two houses?
Reply 43
hitchhiker_13

Well looking at the poll, it seems as if not many lives there. And also you can only have 10 options in the poll.
hitchhiker_13

Because I didn't have enough space and I assumed there would be less people from those places! Sorry.
Lord Huntroyde
What if you have two houses?

Why would anyone have two houses in England? I can see the point in France... but anyway, the house you live in the most is the one you'd vote.
Reply 46
happysunshine
Why would anyone have two houses in England? I can see the point in France... but anyway, the house you live in the most is the one you'd vote.

city home, and countryside retreat?
happysunshine
Because I didn't have enough space and I assumed there would be less people from those places! Sorry.

Well, it's got more than some others!
I'm going to sulk now :frown:

P.S. To everyone from Scotland and Wales- it's not that I mind being put with you or anything, just think we deserve our own.
amexblack
city home, and countryside retreat?

But if you are a 15 year old, I find it unlikely since you don't work and have to go to school.
Reply 49
Hmmph London needs its own option in the poll!
hitchhiker_13
Well, it's got more than some others!
I'm going to sulk now :frown:

P.S. To everyone from Scotland and Wales- it's not that I mind being put with you or anything, just think we deserve our own.

I felt mean, I love Scotland...
Reply 51
happysunshine
But if you are a 15 year old, I find it unlikely since you don't work and have to go to school.

not really. Countryside retreat whilst at boarding school at termtime weekends. City home during the holidays. Alternatively, City home during the week ... countryside retreat at weekends.
amexblack
not really. Countryside retreat whilst at boarding school at termtime weekends. City home during the holidays. Alternatively, City home during the week ... countryside retreat at weekends.

Sounds like a very good life.
Lancashire. Currently in Hampshire temp for work experience.
I live in Hampshire, which according to the Beeb is South East. Really it's more like South Middle but I haven't heard anyone call it like that, so SE it is then :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending