Do Yhuu Pakkeezz Drinkkk.............

No I stick to my guns
Reply 381
Original post by Wipeee123
Do Yhuu Pakkeezz Drinkkk.............

Nope
Reply 382
Yh sme sme
Yhuu Lot Scareeedd for resultsss Dayyyyyyyyyyyyy on march 10thh Pakeezz ?
Reply 383
Yh sme sme

No results for me :p:
Yh sme sme

****ting ittt..
Reply 385
Why is dat ? How Come ?
Why is dat ? How Come ?

just **** cums out frm backside when thinkin about it hah
Reply 387
Original post by SyedT
Certainly does :h: Summer? In Britain? :rofl2: Well she is as always, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with her instead of supporting me -.-

That's called comfort eating right? :p: I just had some gooood food, I'm stuffed :colondollar:

I've had a few mates who've been the idiots of the group...hell, I've been the idiot sometimes :p:

Oh right, I've got no idea...I looked it up, doesn't seem like my type of genre tbh...yeah, I do like reading actually xD I haven't had much time to read at uni though...but I try to read a bit when I come home and stuff, if I don't have much to do from uni :h: Do you?

Well summer is summer wherever it is...I mean although the weather isnt great during the holidays it is really lovely aroundApril/May :love: And awww did that hurt your feelings :P
Hahah Yes exactly that! You always seem to have eaten 'gooood food'
Yeah a few years ago I was always the idiot of the group..I've matured thank god..Though I probably still sound quite immature :colondollar: Its fun being the idiot tho :wink:
Haha Whats your type of genre? Ah thats good...Whats your favourite book..And I love reading though I haven't done much of it either recently but I've realised how much I've missed it now :colondollar:
Reply 388
Yeah Understandable......
Reply 389
Original post by Nash24
Not funny...My imaginary beard is neat and tidy...and under control without any use of gel..Wow all this beard talk doesnt suit me
Well the carpet was ugly dude..I did you a favour :P
Last time I was there it was only for a day..shopping is amazing there..Though im sure that doesnt interest you..People are really modern there :s-smilie:
Wooow 2 goats I am soooo lucky...really! Did you forget im not a villager like you :smile: Dont worry a simple village girl who only knows how to cook and clean will be perfect for you right? :biggrin:
Yeah well most the poor brides in my family probably sit on the wedding day wondering why they ever agreed to the marriage haha...Okay its not that bad...Dont worry they all end up having good long marriages mA despite the initial hiccup :colondollar:

Dont lie
You have a proper beard yeh?
How do you keep it under control? lmaooo
And so what? it was made from the wool of my favorite sheep :cry2: Why you offending him? :redface:
Lol. If I can get cheap DVDs im happy :biggrin: What kinda shopping we talking? aha
So is there loadsa foreingers?
:O Why you being prejudiced lol. Whats wrong with villagers lmao
And yeppp. If she listens to me and laughs at my jokes, ima be happy :cute:
wbu? What do you look for lol
Lol. I'd still cry :cry2:
My husbands done a runner! :tongue:
Reply 390
Yh sme sme

Yeaaah Paki! Im dreaaading it :frown: What are my parents going to say when they hear my results..DUN DUN DUN
Reply 391
Whos proud to be a paki ?
Reply 392
Original post by someperson

how do i do that:p:

Ummmmm, I dunno :frown:

Say killa is the best in Urdu :tongue: lmaoooo

and no worries :smile:
Hows yous?
Reply 393
Original post by Nash24
Yeaaah Paki! Im dreaaading it :frown: What are my parents going to say when they hear my results..DUN DUN DUN

At least your parents say stuff!

Mine just beat me :frown:
Hopefully expecting AAA :biggrin:
Reply 396
Or They Might Just Get You A Book?
Original post by killa78
Ummmmm, I dunno :frown:

Say killa is the best in Urdu :tongue: lmaoooo

and no worries :smile:
Hows yous?

killa sub se shandaar hai:h:

good thanks:p: you?
My parent hit me eveynight i try to ring childline but no1 listens? :frown: :frown:
Reply 399
Speak English please it's rude not to.....so just speak english.

Latest