The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nash24
Aah I think most Pakistanis have the 'lazy gene'
Awww thats good! And any plans for tomorow?

she ain' paki doe :tongue:

and the id's gotta work - i'm guna force her to :hmmm:

watcha up to today? xD
Reply 781
Original post by killa78
Im proud of the things Ive achieved in life :tongue: aha
And what else do you call donkies? Ass? So the you ass you love isnt human! Stop loving it! :biggrin:

Lol. I havent done any work today :cool:
Oh ive already seen that one lol. Its better then the last but like still, hes just a typical little **** LOL

You're pure intentions pffft :rolleyes: you are more corrupt then me! :O

Aha trueeee. I was like stop swearingggg :biggrin:
And you just dont get cricket fool :frown:
See. Told you. You are very annoying. Sorry but its the truth :biggrin:

So you're proud of your gay moments as well as straight, mashAllah :teehee:
Shhhh, why are you dissing yourworstnightmare? He is amazing :love:

I actually can't believe you don't like him, he's so funny. Youtube Ja'mie or Mr G then, it's from the same show, maybe you'll like them more, but knowing you, you probably won't :rolleyes: lol

What?! I am not corrupt, you are deluded. :shifty:

LOL i never said I understood cricket tbf, noone ever taught me :puppyeyes:
Yeah cos aa's opinion was really valuable, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Original post by yourworstnightmare
I want wave my hands around randomly and pretend i'm playing... if that counts :ninjagirl:

I'm really trust worthy :redface:

Would I ever cheat on a girl penji? :h:

Awww, you love me so much? xD :heart:

:coma: You.Just.Made.My.Day. :love:

I definitely need to PM you now :tong:

Make sure you tell me what i'll get, okay? :mmm:

I hope keeping me on my toes means...
giving me head standing up :ninja:

:colondollar:

But not everyone can have me... :suith:

It's okay, your heart is enough of an instrument, you don't need to know the guitar or anything like that <3

:mmm: I will make your day, everyday. :love:

Tehe, naughty, you took your time anyway!

LOL I think that should be kept to PM, can't discuss that in public! :ninjagirl:

No, you're mine :suith:
Original post by oHellno
So you're proud of your gay moments as well as straight, mashAllah :teehee:

I bet he likes squatting (the bar:hmmm:) in the gym - battyman :colonhash:

Shhhh, why are you dissing yourworstnightmare? He is amazing :love:

It's okay, your heart is enough of an instrument, you don't need to know the guitar or anything like that <3

:mmm: I will make your day, everyday. :love:

Tehe, naughty, you took your time anyway!

LOL I think that should be kept to PM, can't discuss that in public! :ninjagirl:

No, you're mine :suith:

I prefer making music than playing - if ya know what I mean :coma:

Using which parts of your body :ninjagirl:

Took my time? Surely that tells you I can last in bed :sogood: :wink:

You better actually tell me by PM :puppyeyes:

I'm yours? :heart:

You're mine too :mmm:

:suith:
Reply 783

I prefer making music than playing - if ya know what I mean :coma:

Using which parts of your body :ninjagirl:

Took my time? Surely that tells you I can last in bed :sogood: :wink:

You better actually tell me by PM :puppyeyes:

I'm yours? :heart:

You're mine too :mmm:

:suith:

He does unnecessarily hate :puppyeyes:

I know what you mean :blush: I wonder what sort of music we will make.

:mmm:

:coma: Keep it the PMs, lovely. You're making me shy :colondollar:

We belong together. :lovie: :suith:
Original post by oHellno
He does unnecessarily hate :puppyeyes:

I know what you mean :blush: I wonder what sort of music we will make.

:mmm:

:coma: Keep it the PMs, lovely. You're making me shy :colondollar:

We belong together. :lovie: :suith:

I don't actually mind hate :mmm: I was just looking for an excuse to use :hmmm:; haven't for a while :colondollar:

The type in my sig and :hump2:

...but human-version ofcourse :cool:

:mmm: back atcha' :wink:

My aim is to make you weak at the knees with love :mmm: and mine to collapse due to hardcore thrusting :colondollar:

Mariah Carey wrote this song for me and you :love:
Reply 785
Original post by SyedT
Well you haven't offended or annoyed anyone etc, so I see no reason to get angry at you :h: Ahaha, insanely mad? :p: Nah, I can't stand wearing glasses when playing squash, so I just play without them...I think I might get disposable contacts for squash if I ever become good enough to play to a higher standard though xD That'll take as long as I wish, depends when I can be bothered to grant you it...and be modest,otherwise no greatness for you :p:

I see this one's an essay, I swear if we spent this time actually writing a proper essay we'd be well ahead of schedule now :p: You can't fight the cycle,it'll come back to haunt you every time :biggrin: Back to being normal then :h:

Yeah I think it should be the same, I'm not sure though, 2nd years might start earlier ¬.¬ Forget about your results during the holidays and enjoy them! It sounds hard but I forgot my results so easily lol, was almost like huh? when the results day came around :p:

I don't speak to anyone at sehri, I just come down, eat my food then run away again :p: I do start talking after I've had food though, which is a massive indicator as to why I don't speak xD Hah, you wouldn't wanna mess with me either tbh, it's not a nice experience :p: Haha, my whole week was low on sleep, I was so so tired in lectures and clinicals :sigh: Yeah that's true, lie-ins are just :love:, as long as they're taken at the right time xD

Nah, but now that I know, they're all gonna get chucked out :P Yeah I saw it on wednesday, it was alright I guess, not really my type of movie lol...my mate wanted to see it so I went with him :h: It has plenty of jumpy moments, and I took full advantage of those :p: It's probably one of those movies which I'll be dragged off to see in the end, even crap movies are fun with mates tbh :biggrin:

Well thats good..Wohooo :smile: Hey Im sure you must hve thought the same when you were young..I cant be the only one! And ooh you play without glasses...Im guessing your eyesight isn't too bad then :P I think you should invest in contact lenses anyways...They always come in handy...And No way I'm not waiting for whenever you can be 'bothered'...Plus I've decided I have a great mind whether or not you agree...
I know right! Though if I was writing a real essay my fingers would be hovering above the keyboard..Unlike now where I'm typing away at super sonic speed :biggrin:
Hahaha what did you do last summer? If we go abroad I will be able to forget about them In no time...But If we're decorating the house again this summer Its going to be a looong wait...
Hahahaha sounds like me :smile: It's like do not bother me...Unless you have food for me :smile: I walk around the kitchen with my eyes half closed trying to make something to eat...Awww as long as you've made up the sleep during the weekend :biggrin:
Hahaha Dont worry she will find other ways to check up on you :P My friend just saw it yesterday and said it was disturbing and another freid said she covered her face at some parts hahah...Not sure if I want to see it...And 'It has plenty of jumpy moments, and I took full advantage of those :p:' This sounds so dodjy! What did you do...squeeze your friends hand?..And Haha I know we went to watch inception and we were really loud...mainly because I was really confused haha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 786
Original post by blush.ox
lol iv beeen here..left yu a lil msg i swear :/ lol nevermind
awwwwwwwwwwh i missed yu too :biggrin: iv been good thanks jus shiitloads of work n other randomness...wbu? hows everything?
and omg have yu heard that bahara bahara bolly song?? im listenin to it now....an im bloody in love with it....its soooooo boooootiful :biggrin: makes me wana fall in luuuuurv ha

Oh I just saw it :colondollar: Sorry you know im alittle bit lost someties
And Yeah the thread is incomplete without you!! Awwwww hope its all going well :smile: And aww what randomness eh :smile:
Aah everythings good...A bit stressed too tbh :s-smilie:
OMG Yessssss I love love love it! Such a beautiful song...Have you heard sadka kia..Its from the same film..It makes me want to fall in love with him :smile:
Reply 787

I don't actually mind hate :mmm: I was just looking for an excuse to use :hmmm:; haven't for a while :colondollar:

The type in my sig and :hump2:

...but human-version ofcourse :cool:

:mmm: back atcha' :wink:

My aim is to make you weak at the knees with love :mmm: and mine to collapse due to hardcore thrusting :colondollar:

Mariah Carey wrote this song for me and you :love:

I don't like others being mean to you, only I can be mean, but then, why would I do that? :teehee:

LOL omg, I love you! And that song :ninjagirl:

:blushing: Don't collapse for too long :mmm:

Will we make music like that as well? :love:
Original post by oHellno
I don't like others being mean to you, only I can be mean, but then, why would I do that? :teehee:

LOL omg, I love you! And that song :ninjagirl:

:blushing: Don't collapse for too long :mmm:

Will we make music like that as well? :love:

Oh trust me, I love a bad girls sometimes :coma: :sexface:

You love that song and me? Do I know you? :holmes:

Depends where I finish :wink: :ninjagirl:

Shall I sum up us and music in one song? :colondollar:

:love:
Reply 789

Oh trust me, I love a bad girls sometimes :coma: :sexface:

You love that song and me? Do I know you? :holmes:

Depends where I finish :wink: :ninjagirl:

Shall I sum up us and music in one song? :colondollar:

:love:

Then you'll love me even more :teehee:

Yes :love: Of course you know me, you couldn't talk to a stranger like this <3 Unless you've had this conversation with someone before? :cry2:

It will be very fun to make that song. :giggle:
Original post by oHellno
Then you'll love me even more :teehee:

Yes :love: Of course you know me, you couldn't talk to a stranger like this <3 Unless you've had this conversation with someone before? :cry2:

It will be very fun to make that song. :giggle:

:coma: :coma: :coma:

Nope, just you :love: I never talk to other girls, let alone this convo :lolwut:

It would wouldn't it :mmm:

I need to go cook summat then might watch some footie, I speak to you later okay? :redface:

Takecare and stay well (and dutty :coma:) my little cheeky :giggle:
Reply 791
Well, here's where you might think i'm crazy or stupid. And I guess I can understand why. I'm a firm believer in:

"Money, money makes the world go round
The same way the money makes the girls go down..."

So to you life might be able getting a job and making your parents proud or whatever. Great, that sounds cool.

To me, whilst i'm young anyway, it's about happiness. And no matter what anybody says to you, money can buy happiness.

Let me give you an example: Let's say my girlfriend lived 6 hours away from me by train and I saw her very infrequently. Currently i'd have to catch the train, wait a long time, not see her much, miss her and it makes the relationship hard.

Now lets say I have lots of money; i'm talking 7-figures. To be happy with her, and see her often, I could buy a helicopter or house near her or anything and if I love her and she loves me, it would be worth it.

That's just one example, there's several others in which money can buy happiness. Most think it can only buy temporary happiness - but lets say i'm to marry the girl mentioned above... it's a life-long commitment and therefore life-long happiness.

So, where does this money come from? You might be wondering...

I honestly couldn't care less. As long as it didn't kill anybody, i'm happy regardless of the source. So ideally, i'd be happy to sell drugs, bet/gamble, etc.

Drugs - farming; if you can sell cauliflower, you can sell drugs

Betting - investing; shares are legal, lottery is legal, so is betting... but imo it's moral too.

So, why bother going through education? You might also be wondering...

Well, just to prove a point really. Most people who say what I say drop out of school at 12 with no qualifications and are looked down upon saying they couldn't get a job, etc.

Well, lol.

Infact, i'm quite glad I did GCSEs and A-levels in the subjects I did; I can use Maths for calculations and areas to grow and various of growth. Chemistry to monitor chemicals to speed up growth, which type of lighting (for example weed needs to be grown under immense heat - Sodium lamps are best), drug compositions and Biology for the effects; you name me any drug, I can in my own words easily write an essay on it :smile:

It might be illegal and looked-down upon but I honestly couldn't give a ****. It's something i'd be happy doing and if it was up to me, i'd be at dover port in an hours time at 3am importing goods to sell from Africa/South America, because i'm not scared of the law and i'd be happy to be behind bars, often anyway... I just can't do it alone. I need a team to do it with me.

Maybe one day i'll find the right and trustworthy people for a drugs trade/business - until then, i've got other ways of potentially making money, let's see how they go... by going through education and doing 'my ideal job' part time, I always have something to fall back upon, which I guess is an incentive of going through education first/too :smile:

Proving a point...To which two people? Parents..Teacher..Friends?
Wow can you share some of your OCR wisdom please I really need to do well this year! And atm I'm dnot doing too well :s-smilie: Hahha I dont deserve your certificate...I need to work for this A in maths if its the last thing I do...I guess I need to prove something to myself...
Erm I'll positive rep you :colondollar: LOL well you'll make me better at maths..Isnt that satidfaction enough :smile: Lol Just kidding...Wow You enjoyed C4...Its probably the hardest module for me eeeek
And Now replying to your massive thesis...Actually is wasn't your opinion that convinced me you're crazy but the lengths you went to..to convince me of it surely had me thinking you are :smile:
Happiness is extremely important..and its important to do what makes you happy...I mean life is short so live it to the maximum...
But I spot a flaw in your argument :smile: You said money can buy happiness...
I disagree.
Money doesn't buy friendship nor does it buy love.
The exapmle you gave, money didn't bring you happiness..It only eased your relationship with your girlfriend...
Your happiness originates from your actual relationship with your girlfriend...
And money cant buy true love...She loves you whether or not you have a 7 digit salary. Chances are if you were rich she wouldn't be a true girlfriend..she would just me wooed by your wealth
Same with friendship a true friend supports you no matter what...Once you have the money you will have more people befriending you...and not because they like you as a person but because they like what you possess...
And so you wouldn't have a guilty conscience...You've made your money through drugs and gambling...You've become wealthier at someone's expense. I mean the drugs you've sold could potentially lead to somebody's death...Would this not effect you in any way at all?
You are actually crazy..So you'd honestly be happy selling drugs and you'd still be happy being behind bars? But why? What satisfaction does it bring you?
So whats your fall back plan then if the drugs plan doesnt go well? :smile:
Reply 792
she ain' paki doe :tongue:

and the id's gotta work - i'm guna force her to :hmmm:

watcha up to today? xD

Oh she isnt?
And got a C3 test on tuesday trying to revise...You?
Original post by Nash24
Oh she isnt?
And got a C3 test on tuesday trying to revise...You?

Nope - nore am I... we're brother and sister :tongue:

Maths C3? :love: I wanna do it - which chapter? :puppyeyes:

I just watching the all Welsh Derby - there's guna be several fights after the match today :erm:
Reply 794
Original post by blush.ox
i did jus say it....and boriin....pakistan always looses..i wont get over that time coupla years ago when they were up ina final or sumat againt india n they lost...i had soo much faith in them....ah it was horrible :frown: :frown: ....all the indain girls at school were soo proud :/........arghh i hate the pakii team!!..bunch of nobs and there all sooo ugly...apart from one or two..aslong as they dont open there mouths :colonhash:
ppppftz who cares what killas guna say? hes jus a kid :biggrin:

It's not boring, it's fun...especially if you play at Lord's :love:

Yeah that was 2007 in the t20 world cup final....tbh the victory we had in 2009 was better than the 2007 one would've been, because we were underdogs :h:

You shouldn't care about winning for prestige, you should care about winning for your team and country :colonhash:

I have a love-hate relationship with the Pakistani team :p: and they're not all knobs ¬.¬ and what good are looks gonna do for their talent :lolwut: which ones are not ugly then oioi :p:

Yeah, I guess you do call him 'baby' :teehee:

Original post by Nash24
Well thats good..Wohooo :smile: Hey Im sure you must hve thought the same when you were young..I cant be the only one! And ooh you play without glasses...Im guessing your eyesight isn't too bad then :P I think you should invest in contact lenses anyways...They always come in handy...And No way I'm not waiting for whenever you can be 'bothered'...Plus I've decided I have a great mind whether or not you agree...
I know right! Though if I was writing a real essay my fingers would be hovering above the keyboard..Unlike now where I'm typing away at super sonic speed :biggrin:
Hahaha what did you do last summer? If we go abroad I will be able to forget about them In no time...But If we're decorating the house again this summer Its going to be a looong wait...
Hahahaha sounds like me :smile: It's like do not bother me...Unless you have food for me :smile: I walk around the kitchen with my eyes half closed trying to make something to eat...Awww as long as you've made up the sleep during the weekend :biggrin:
Hahaha Dont worry she will find other ways to check up on you :P My friend just saw it yesterday and said it was disturbing and another freid said she covered her face at some parts hahah...Not sure if I want to see it...And 'It has plenty of jumpy moments, and I took full advantage of those :p:' This sounds so dodjy! What did you do...squeeze your friends hand?..And Haha I know we went to watch inception and we were really loud...mainly because I was really confused haha

Nah, I didn't particularly like glasses :p: But when I started wearing them everyone said I suited them very well, so I was like :cool: :colondollar: Yeah, I tried playing with them and tbh they didn't improve my game noticeably, possibly made it worse because they kept sliding around, so I just play without them...I think I'll probably end up getting disposable ones for sports, it's kinda hard wearing glasses inside my helmet when I'm batting LOL :P I was only gonna make you wait a few hours, but I guess you don't want the status...and greatness cannot be achieved without modesty most of the time btw :p:

Aha super sonic, wish I could run at that speed tbh, no need to bother with all this public transport business in London and all :p:

I just chilled for the whole summer with mates, played loads of cricket...the cricket was the best part, since we usually had great weather, plus we did really well for ourselves xD I can't wait till the 2011 season starts, I'm looking forward to playing here again :biggrin: I went abroad before my Unit 4 Jan A2 exams LOL, tried to study there, major fail :p: Just try to put things that remind you of your results e.g. books out of sight :h:

I come into the living room, sit down and then have a staring competition with the dining table :colondollar: I then have a staring competition with the food I'm given, then devour it xD I have, but I didn't really want to if that makes sense? :p: I got up late today, not happy ¬.¬

I'm sure she will, but I'll be one step ahead now won't I :p:Yeah it was pretty disturbing and had some weird scenes that made me go :lolwut: My friend was sitting next to me...I anticipated a jumpy scene and literally poked her at the same time as the scene happened, and she nearly shot into the ceiling pahaha :rofl: If you'd been there you'd have fallen off your chair laughing, I almost did :biggrin: Then someone told me to shut up and watch the movie :colondollar: Oi, no loudness in cinemas okay? Let everyone sit and enjoy the movie :p:
Original post by Nash24
Proving a point...To which two people? Parents..Teacher..Friends?

Yeah, I guess. To anybody who says its wrongs or for school drop outs :smile:

Wow can you share some of your OCR wisdom please I really need to do well this year! And atm I'm dnot doing too well :s-smilie: Hahha I dont deserve your certificate...I need to work for this A in maths if its the last thing I do...I guess I need to prove something to myself...

I'll PM you an essay, okay? :mmm:

Erm I'll positive rep you :colondollar: LOL well you'll make me better at maths..Isnt that satidfaction enough :smile: Lol Just kidding...Wow You enjoyed C4...Its probably the hardest module for me eeeek

Just rep? I was expecting physical showing :puppyeyes:

But yeah, I loved C4 :coma: :love:

And Now replying to your massive thesis...Actually is wasn't your opinion that convinced me you're crazy but the lengths you went to..to convince me of it surely had me thinking you are :smile:

I have girth as well as length, you know... :sexface:

Happiness is extremely important..and its important to do what makes you happy...I mean life is short so live it to the maximum...

What's the worst that can happen in this country? Jail? There's no death penalty... hence i'll still be living my life :h:

But I spot a flaw in your argument :smile: You said money can buy happiness...
I disagree.
Money doesn't buy friendship nor does it buy love.

I didn't say money can buy you love... I said money can buy you happiness when you already have love - there's a MASSIVE difference between the two :lol:

The exapmle you gave, money didn't bring you happiness..It only eased your relationship with your girlfriend...
Your happiness originates from your actual relationship with your girlfriend...

So if you can make a relationship or life easier... why not? :laugh:

And money cant buy true love...She loves you whether or not you have a 7 digit salary. Chances are if you were rich she wouldn't be a true girlfriend..she would just me wooed by your wealth

lol, i'm fully aware of that - hence why i'd fall in TRUE love FIRST :h:

Same with friendship a true friend supports you no matter what...Once you have the money you will have more people befriending you...and not because they like you as a person but because they like what you possess...

**** 'em anyway. Most I naturally cba with. You'll feel the same when you leave school :erm:

And so you wouldn't have a guilty conscience...You've made your money through drugs and gambling...You've become wealthier at someone's expense. I mean the drugs you've sold could potentially lead to somebody's death...Would this not effect you in any way at all?

Not really; i'd sell sensibly. Also, that's the advantages of doing education first - you know the effects, you know what can kill you or not. Statistically cannabis, well skunk (there's a very large difference in simple chemical content between the two though the look and smell the same); increases myocardial infarction risk by 20-fold... but there's not even been 20 deaths in the entire world from cannabis and over £5 billion pounds of it is sold per year.

And lol @ gambling. The effects nobody but yourself. And I prefer the term betting, gambling makes it sound bad. Betting is just investing, really. You're investing in somebodies ability - I generally trust Man utd with my money... just like you trust a twix - you pay for it and then it comes out your rear end, atleast with what I do I make return... you just lose all your investments :h:

You are actually crazy..So you'd honestly be happy selling drugs and you'd still be happy being behind bars? But why? What satisfaction does it bring you?
So whats your fall back plan then if the drugs plan doesnt go well? :smile:

Yes, and yes. Why not? Money; is the only satisfaction. Also, as I said in the OP, I have education to fall back on. I didn't fail any of my exams, and on a national average I did 'very well - in the top 10%'. I did say drugs would probably be my second job, atm sports investing/education are first :smile:

Replies in bold :h:
Reply 796
What happened to the old thread?
Reply 797
Original post by Tango189
What happened to the old thread?

Closed by the mods since it went past 10,000 posts
Reply 798
Nope - nore am I... we're brother and sister :tongue:

Maths C3? :love: I wanna do it - which chapter? :puppyeyes:

I just watching the all Welsh Derby - there's guna be several fights after the match today :erm:

Really? I hope your not pulling my leg
And Trigonometry..Ah I wish I could borrow your brain for a few hours in june :puppyeyes:
Im going to pretend like I know what that is :colondollar: I know its sports related..But nothing more
Reply 799
OMG tsr stopped working :eek:

My tsr life flashed before my eyes :bawling:

I can still feel the adrenaline rush accompanied by panic :sad:

Latest