Reply 1380
Original post by Uzzy?
You know exactly what i mean :wink:

I actually dont Im pretty slow..
Tell me dude!
Original post by sana92
HAHAHAHA. :rolleyes:

night :smile: xx

being taller than her, drop something and simultaneously going to collect it as she does too so my... rubs against her chest n i get hard.

u need to learn all these tactics bro :wink:

night :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:heart:
Reply 1382
Original post by someperson

not sure yet...maybe black swan:p: you got anything planned for tomorrow?

Ooooh black swan I think everybody except me has seen it
I think I might see it soon seems a little disturbing tho
And no :frown: Just school ah..Im hungry :colondollar:

its not even ocd...its a whole different word:colonhash:

Spoiler

:hugs:
Original post by Nash24
Its alright lol :smile: Haha blue tack isnt THAT strong...Afraid of a little stickiness? :P
And I thought Pandora was amazing...as for the actual avatars they were'nt that great :colondollar: And haha teacher...its really annoying because as soon as I tilt my head my glasses slide :frown:

Aaaah thats good! I hate it when people at customer services are crabby..Its like aaah I've had a bad day just please help me :puppyeyes: And yup those two..And northern line in the mornings...and ooh northwick park..I live near there..Yeah I've given up with the met and jubilee lines now...I do everything I need on Friday haha
And Yeah sports are fun...I have to admitt I used to get really into the game..slightly competitive :colondollar: But I have'nt played anything in AGES...its fun though the adrenaline! :biggrin: And 10 every day hahahah..And thats not a lot to you :tongue: I look forward to it though...And I know...I guess Pakistan as a whole is unpredictable...
Hahahaha Food nicker :P At school everyone trys to steal paper from the biology department...And we all feel like such Dons after a successful steal :biggrin: Hahaha
LOL alright sorry sorry
Yeaaah it really is an awesome movie...I loved it..But be careful you'll feel so confused..We were discussing it today and one of my friends was like Inception was so rubbish because I doubt the directors even understood the plot completely..haha

Depends how you put it on...fine I'll blue tack it next time, if my face gets ripped off I'm taking yours :P Tbh I batted in nets today, glasses didn't really bother me for once xD Nah, it was all about special effects and glamour more than anything, storyline was a bit mehh lol. Well then get them fixed up or buy better fitting glasses :p:

Yeah he just checked to see whether I'd actually made the journey, then stamped my ticket to say it was valid for the next one xD Yeah lool I know what you mean, some just look like they're gonna say 'go away, I cba with you' :colonhash: Ahh, I take the northern line whenever I go to the Oval for nets xD Ahh do you...I have to go to northwick park for my clinical attachments, hated that journey before, but now I've realised it really isn't that far from here lool, just seems like it :p: Just got back on the jubilee actually :awesome: yeahhh fair enough, sounds like a pain though :frown:

Competitiveness is goooood xD As long as you don't kill anyone :p: I played dodgeball for charity recently, and this guy on the opposing team was going MENTAL, screaming at everyone like he had a dodgeball up his bum :colonhash: You should start up again, I'm sure you won't regret it xD 10 links, not 10 matches don't worry lool, it'll be the same match :P me and killa'll probably be going mental about it anyway :P Yeah we're a pretty odd nation, but it's something to be proud of xD

Nothing wrong with getting a bit of food the easy way :ninjagirl: I stole paper regularly from the sixth form office loll, just a quick sneak in and out, pretending to take something else, but taking away all the paper :p:

You watch it, otherwise I might have to take your greatness back :h:

Yeah I've heard many stories about its confusing plot lool, my mate said his mind got raped :s-smilie: I think she has a point most likely, they probably made it up whilst drunk, then couldn't remember how exactly it went :p:

Original post by Uzzy?
Omg haha thats soo mean but funny haha

Haha I do need to let out yknow! Yes I guess his slides are ok but still i dont get anything :sigh:

She's a hall senior and said we were 'too nice' as in we hadn't pranked anyone yet...but then we found her keys, and it went from there :h: We'll see how she likes being pranked now after complaining about it :p:

Yeah yeah I know, I'm used to it :colondollar: lool just sleep in instead and get the slides later :awesome:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

...ea?:p:

there's nothing to oioi about:hmmm:

Q...

oioi

:rofl:
Reply 1385
Original post by Nash24
I actually dont Im pretty slow..
Tell me dude!

That you and killa are an example of your work... i.e matching people up :tongue:
Reply 1386
Original post by yourworstnightmare
being taller than her, drop something and simultaneously going to collect it as she does too so my... rubs against her chest n i get hard.

u need to learn all these tactics bro :wink:

night :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:heart:

I was expecting some C3 soloman papers...
And I see you here flirting..LOL
Original post by Nash24
I was expecting some C3 soloman papers...
And I see you here flirting..LOL

oh yeah :ninjagirl: i'll send them now :h:

you call that flirting? :colonhash: i'm just talking :dance:

where u from btw? xD
Original post by Uzzy?
Yep :wink:

Ooooh well done, that essay hasnt been touched since sunday :colonhash:

:woo:

haa

:biggrin:

yu fail man lol jokin do it then iniiit

Original post by Nash24
Ah just chemistry homework nearly finished now :smile:
You? Oooh I feel like ice cream :tongue:

oooh chem my fav :colonhash: lol what was it on? :biggrin: iv done all my bio..im such a goood girl its unbelievable :biggrin:

i jus had vanilla cheeeesecake...i had one slice n then another n then another...im a fookin pig..it was soooo lush thooo lmao XD
Reply 1389
Original post by SyedT
She's a hall senior and said we were 'too nice' as in we hadn't pranked anyone yet...but then we found her keys, and it went from there :h: We'll see how she likes being pranked now after complaining about it :p:

Yeah yeah I know, I'm used to it :colondollar: lool just sleep in instead and get the slides later :awesome:

Hahaha thats still mean!!

So do i but when i get my slides i still dont do anything :sad:
:love:
Original post by SyedT

with uzzy pops? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh :biggrin: x
Original post by Nash24
Ooooh black swan I think everybody except me has seen it
I think I might see it soon seems a little disturbing tho
And no :frown: Just school ah..Im hungry :colondollar:

lol yh...i've no idea what it's about, except ballet lol, but it's meant to be good:p:

awww...so glad to have finished sixth form:biggrin:

eat! perfect time for a midnight snack...i'm having salt and vinegar crisps:coma:

Original post by yourworstnightmare

Spoiler

:hugs:

go to sleep:p:

Original post by SyedT
Q...

oioi

you go to sleep too:p:
Original post by Uzzy?
Hahaha thats still mean!!

So do i but when i get my slides i still dont do anything :sad:

And? If you'd been there you'd have laughed your head off, be sure about that :p: I never got to see her reaction though :frown:

Why don't you do anything? :hmmm: And don't be sad :hugs:

Original post by blush.ox
with uzzy pops? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh :biggrin: x

What??

I was talking about the food I just had, it felt amazing after nets :love:

you go to sleep too:p:

Quin...?

:colondollar:
Original post by SyedT
What??

I was talking about the food I just had, it felt amazing after nets :love:

sure its okay uno no onez guna judge yu mate :smile: we'r all friends here lol

u ok anyhow?
Original post by SyedT

syyyyyyyyyyyedddd i didnt reply to ur essay did i? :O
sure its okay uno no onez guna judge yu mate :smile: we'r all friends here lol

u ok anyhow?

Judge me on what? I like food...a lot :love:

Yeah I'm good thanks, tired as standard :P you?
Original post by SyedT

oioi

Original post by SyedT
Quin...?

:colondollar:

what?:s-smilie:
syyyyyyyyyyyedddd i didnt reply to ur essay did i? :O

Naah...it's fine don't worry about it :smile:

Latest