The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by Nash24
Hahahaha! LOL at least you have a role..What am I :frown:
And Definitely..We'll make it happen :wink:
LOOOOOOL! That was to be the funniest thing you've ever said! Yes Walsall will corrupt the happy couple..
Haha wouldn't he need 10 kids...Or is he going to be one of the 'kids'...
Oooh I sense sexism! I am strong..When I want to be :cool:
Erm no...Just for blush!
LOOOOL yes coz if you did your mum and dad would both beat you!
catching food...nice one...well done..Now pass it over to me!
And more shirts please dont tell me you like a bright orange one now

You're the meddling chachi :wink:
Reply 1781
Original post by blush.ox
lol told yu id embarass myself lol
thats such a nice name man :smile:
A* lol thats funny
i often have these days lol

Nooo you didnt! And ah thanks :smile: I love the name Maha...What does it mean
And Its the truth :wink:
How was your day?
Original post by yourworstnightmare
guna leave 25 past actually, only live 5 mins anyway.

friends finish lect at 3.30 then we'll go probably moonlight...........

yooo I been there. Is it dat desert place init? Smallish shop sell ice creams an milkshakes an dat.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Uzzy?
No cuz he said he was mirpuri so I assumed he may have just picked up a line or two from them :hmmm:

Oh right, my bad :smile:
You dont have to prove anything, doing psychology is making me over analyse everything :facepalm:

Oh right. Does dat mean I can chill here an that.
Reply 1784
by slag, i don't mean all the way slag lol... some just do it with their bf's and shii, i just mean they're sexually active. cba being politically correct, so i just say slag.

basically... 80% of the atrium has touched a penis, 40% have given head, and 35% have had sex.

out of those, 60% might have been their ex-boyfriends or current boyfriends, 40% would be random guys, so really 40% can be considered slags, but actually less than 20% sleep with several guys on ONS'.

so they're not as bad as i'm making them out to be... but they aren't exactly going to be leading jummah tomorrow or reading the azaan in al-maghrib masjid :rolleyes:

a pasty is this...

precisely not :h:

wait till i find you one day - trust me i will :tongue:

tbh, i've probably seen you several times lol. when ever i come back to wales, usually i com via manchester but sometimes via leeds (if i cba).

i've seen several uni students from bradford going home to leeds, you were probably one of them :tongue:

:heart:

Oh right I get what you mean, not as bad as you make out but still doing stuff with your bf isnt right. I wont say having a bf isnt right as that would make me a hypocrite but there are limits- loads of them. Call me frigid I'll take it as a compliment :u:

Erm you been observing them...longitudinal studies :lolwut:

They cant lead prayer anyway :tongue:

Oh right lmaooo why mention pasties, I eat pasties whats bad about them?! Greggs in interchange- the best thing about interchange :rolleyes:

Omg dont say that! :eek:

Maybe :dontknow: but so what aha

I somehow still dont believe you go to Bradford though :fyi:
Reply 1785
Original post by Of the Standard of Taste
Oh right. Does dat mean I can chill here an that.

Its not my society, you can do what you like :smile:
Original post by Nash24
Really? I have heard its great but tbh It seems a little depressing :colondollar: Have you seen Taare Zameen par? I loved it...I cried so much :colondollar:
And of course...I AM LAZY! Like all the time...Aah imagine spending the whole day sleeping and eating ice cream..aah dream :love:
Aaaah it was so embarassing...And no one helped me :frown: LOL they were just watching and laughing..And im so weak it took me ages to get my bag out :colondollar:
Ooh presentation on what? And yeah I guessed as much...And I've been there a few times..Yeah its safe because it's where all the rich people live :wink: Nooo the shopping part is the best bit :biggrin:
And excuses excuses :P

It was depressing, but that's kind of the point of the movie :p: The main part of the movie's really to focus on real life stories, bring out new topics for the world to see, rather than make the same old movie with a hero and heroine :facepalm: Nah I haven't, heard it was really good though...my family watched it but I was out at the time :sad:

Good to hear :five: I'm no ice cream addict, but I see your point about the sleeping...I'd just want loads of snacks, giant TV with a cricket match on, comfortable sofa and some coke, sorted :love:

Ahahaha...I nearly didn't get on to the tube today from Hammersmith, it was funny :rofl: Some lady got on before me, but basically blocked the doorway...I was like :hmmm: and had to run to the next door, and nearly took someone out with my squash bag whilst getting on, oops :colondollar: That's just rude, someone should've helped you :colonhash:

My topic was 'Genetics of Normal Sexual Development' :h: I haven't even explored that much yet, no time :colonhash: I'll definitely go around all of SK sometime though definitely xD Haha, I'm not rich :p: But then again I'm only a lowly student :getmecoat: It really isn't, shopping's so dull :/ I don't mind it for an hour or two, but any more than that is just :facepalm:

Noo excuses, not my fault I'm not a fb addict now is it :hmmm:

Original post by Uzzy?
First of all the part in the bold, is that about me? :hmmm: if so take it back :mad:

And stop laughing AT me big meany :huff:

Dont need your help thanks ever so much :hmmm:

Yeh, aha I guess so :yes:

I know I'm too lazy for my own good :sad:... May 3rd haha but I need to finish it way before since I've got other assignments including exams and need to go through allll my lecture slides :eek: , dont have the easter hols to do it since I'm going umrah Inshallah :biggrin: :biggrin:... in other words not long :redface:

I'm preparing, I'm raring to go!!.. I wish haha tut these books are putting me off though...too much small print and big words :emo: ooooh... you what? :lolwut:

Nihi mujai ni sharam aati kyu kai vo big fart marai paas kartai hai? Make sense? :redface:
Oh and both :emo: thank you -sniff

LOL, I was just kidding :colondollar: But tbh I was telling the truth as well...I don't really know that much about you :h:

Who else am I supposed to laugh at then :hmmm:

Okay, I'll find someone else who wants to stargaze with me :h:

Yes you are, hardly setting an example for the younger generation are you :hmmm: Mine's due in 25th March, I cba with it, so pointless :emo: Oh wow, Masha Allah, congrats on getting that privilege :biggrin: I may be going on Hajj this Islamic year, pray that it happens xD

You're not really, you just wanna lie down and procrastinate on TSR don't you :p: I've got a couple of books on embryology out from the library, only given them like one glance :rofl: Males have XY sex chromosomes, females have XX as I'm sure you know...but there are people who look female and have female characteristics, but actually have the XY chromosomal genotype xD

Ahaha 'big fart'?! Aw :biggrin: Yep, makes sense to me, have a cookie :awesome: Actually, I didn't buy any cookies from Tesco today, you can have...an orange? :colondollar:

I'm sorry to hear that, must've been tough :frown: If you wanna just talk about stuff, I'll be here :h:
Original post by Uzzy?
Its not my society, you can do what you like :smile:

Cool bro. Yo Leeds is a sick city.

Yo ur a male yeah?
Reply 1788
Original post by Uzzy?
You're the meddling chachi :wink:

So were basically the meddling chacha chachi?
I wanted to be the Cool chachi :wink:
Hows your day been? :smile:
Reply 1789
Original post by SyedT

LOL, I was just kidding :colondollar: But tbh I was telling the truth as well...I don't really know that much about you :h:

Who else am I supposed to laugh at then :hmmm:

Okay, I'll find someone else who wants to stargaze with me :h:

Yes you are, hardly setting an example for the younger generation are you :hmmm: Mine's due in 25th March, I cba with it, so pointless :emo: Oh wow, Masha Allah, congrats on getting that privilege :biggrin: I may be going on Hajj this Islamic year, pray that it happens xD

You're not really, you just wanna lie down and procrastinate on TSR don't you :p: I've got a couple of books on embryology out from the library, only given them like one glance :rofl: Males have XY sex chromosomes, females have XX as I'm sure you know...but there are people who look female and have female characteristics, but actually have the XY chromosomal genotype xD

Ahaha 'big fart'?! Aw :biggrin: Yep, makes sense to me, have a cookie :awesome: Actually, I didn't buy any cookies from Tesco today, you can have...an orange? :colondollar:

I'm sorry to hear that, must've been tough :frown: If you wanna just talk about stuff, I'll be here :h:

True but I am NOT a 40 year old man :mad: TAKE IT BACK :boxing:

Killa :hmmm:

No I wana stargaze :sad: but not in the right place nor do i have the right equipment :getmecoat:

:sad: I get good grades? Whats it on lol? I know I'm so excited even though I know I'm guna struggle with my workload but :woo: never been! Inshallah you'll go :yes:

Thats what I've been doing all day :sad: so I;m dragging myself to uni tomo so I get some work done oh and have to be a lab rat for 3rd years :sad: hate this participant system aha ooh I know what you mean I learnt that in Psychology obv not in that much detail but :yes:

Omg reminds me cookies downstairs :coma: thanks :colondollar:

Yeh had a really really crap year tbh :emo: :console: to myself and thanks :h:
Reply 1790

Yo ur a male yeah?

LOL shes not a 'male'
Cant you see next to her username?
Reply 1791

Yo ur a male yeah?

Yep I'm a male with the female sign next to my name...do it for the lulz :colonhash:

Original post by Nash24
So were basically the meddling chacha chachi?
I wanted to be the Cool chachi :wink:
Hows your day been? :smile:

Yeh admitting it now are we :wink:
Boring, pointless and in no way constructive :smile:
You?
Reply 1793

That is a strong case of tl;dr

Why link us to that? Is it your thread? :lolwut:
Original post by Uzzy?

Yep I'm a male with the female sign next to my name...do it for the lulz :colonhash:

yo bro kasma no disrespect intended :colondollar:

In my undergrad chat thread the guys put girl signs on I've done it once :colondollar:

It's also cause the girl one looks nice init, nice and cute :colondollar:

I is very embarrassed.
Original post by Uzzy?
That is a strong case of tl;dr

Why link us to that? Is it your thread? :lolwut:

lol, yes it is.
Reply 1796
yo bro kasma no disrespect intended :colondollar:

In my undergrad chat thread the guys put girl signs on I've done it once :colondollar:

It's also cause the girl one looks nice init, nice and cute :colondollar:

Or you don't the difference between the male and female sign :console:

If you still haven't established this...I'm female :top:
Reply 1797
Original post by Uzzy?

Yeh admitting it now are we :wink:
Boring, pointless and in no way constructive :smile:
You?

Im admitting Im their chachi..Nothing else :smile:
And awwww High five to that
Feel exactly the same..But on the bright side..Weekend is near wohooo!
Original post by Nash24
LOL shes not a 'male'
Cant you see next to her username?

ohhh yeah :colondollar:

A lot of people abuse that an I wasn't sure :colondollar:
Reply 1799
lol, yes it is.

Kinda contradicting the 'anonymous' thing arent we..?

Right I'll read it...it better be yours don't want to waste 5 mins of my life :dry: not like being on here is doing anything constructive but...

Latest