Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Right now.
I dont have hot water either :bawling:
Reply 61
Willa
Do what we've been doing: Going about 2 lectures ahead
Why would you want to do that?

I'm going to be away from Thursday until Sunday, which should make doing all my work (including the big scary physics writeup) a bit more interesting.

There's normally hot water in my house but there's not very much and people seem to decide to do the washing up while I'm in the shower, so I spend 5 minutes cowering at the other end of the bath waiting for it to not be cold anymore.
Reply 62
Supermerp
There's normally hot water in my house but there's not very much and people seem to decide to do the washing up while I'm in the shower, so I spend 5 minutes cowering at the other end of the bath waiting for it to not be cold anymore.

That's still better than no hot water at all for ... it's been at least 24 hours now :eek:
Reply 63
The gods have finally seen fit to punish you, Camfo :eek:
Reply 64
Supermerp
Why would you want to do that?

i dont really have a choice in the matter.
Reply 65
~Raphael~
The gods have finally seen fit to punish you, Camfo :eek:

I don't believe in that goddish crap.

Anyway, hot water is back in and my room is warm once again :smile:.
soonalvin
When is the best time to dump someone (who you hate intensely) into the River Cam?

Wait until it is Friday... it is predicted to become more cold.
Reply 67
Tho it might be frozen. Alternatively just lock outside. Preferably without any clothes on.
Reply 68
It's going to snow on my regatta! :bawling:
Reply 69
Helenia
It's going to snow on my regatta! :bawling:

I know, I'm giving up Wednesday at Cindie's to freeze myself rowing, ah well!
Reply 70
Perfect time to play "Frozen Throne" in my warm, comfy room :biggrin:.
Reply 71
I knew there was a reason I stopped rowing. Thanks guys. I'll just stay in my room, in my bed and get fat instead.
Reply 72
You have to row when it's winter and snowing? That doesn't sound nice...
Reply 73
Sijia
You have to row when it's winter and snowing? That doesn't sound nice...
You have to row whenever they say you have to row. Lucky I'm not a rower.
Reply 74
Rowing is really cool, just make sure you get to the outing arrangement meetings in plenty of time to pick all the afternoon outings, rather than the earlies. The earlies aren't too bad though, I had one this morning and it was alright.

Plus of you get into Trinity, they have the best and most fun boat club on the river.
Reply 75
apd35

Plus of you get into Trinity, they have the best and most fun boat club on the river.

the only source of justification for this statement is your pantry/sweet room thing in your boathouse. Other than that I dont see why you're any more fun :p:
Reply 76
***LONG ANNOYING RANT - FEEL FREE TO IGNORE***

I've got my interview in 13 days' time and I know NOTHING. I'm getting through some books on Japan VERY slowly but hopefully by the end of them I'll sound a bit more convincing (or at least not as stupid) in interview.
I have to do a timed essay (well) on Iago for tomorrow; I'm a perfectionist which I suppose makes an hour set limit a good thing because I won't spend all evening and tomorrow morning on it but it will most likely be rubbish, especially since I haven't read Othello yet... :frown: I'll have to put it on my mp3 player and hope I can print it out at college because our printer is broken, and nothing I put on a floppy disk from my laptop can be opened on the college computers... that caused quite a drama the morning I had to take the essays I was going to submit to Cambridge for my teacher to check over etc.
I'm going shopping at 4 today to get some new clothes so I don't look like a homeless person who's wandered into the interview... but I have no money, and I hate pretty much anything that's in the shops atm... anything I do find that I like doesn't fit me... I'm having my hair done on Saturday as I don't like it atm but I don't know what to have done because it will look inevitably worse and nothing like what I say I want to the hairdresser...
It is freezing and I just walked back to college after lunch for my German lesson; spent 20 mins walking round trying to find out where on earth the class was, couldn't find it in any of the classrooms we use, went to find my teacher, saw her disappear up towards the staff room with some other people, couldn't find the other two people who should be in the class anywhere, there was no note on the board about the lesson and the deputy head knew nothing of a lesson being cancelled and wouldn't let me sign in because my teacher wasn't absent as such... so there was absolutely no point in me going back in... and I'm tired and my back hurts and I'm hungry but we don't have any food.

This thread was a good idea. But I don't feel much, if at all, better. :frown:
i stood up my cambridge interview

i'm soo bad

come to bath tis fun although slightly foggy

good luck with the interview
killerbee
i stood up my cambridge interview

:eek:
Reply 79
I do hope she's joking...

Latest

Trending