The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
the microchip
the printing press
the flushing toilet

and if you're my history teacher the stirrup.. hes got a good reason y.
Reply 41
u ave all forgotten the most important thing of all, FIRE! Without it, we couldn't cook food, we'd freeze in britain, we wouldn't be able to make electricity(since most generators use FIRE! to heat water, to produce steam, to drive a turbine) And it looks cool.

Oh yes, and someone i knew set fire to their forehead, so FIRE! is also important for comedy!
Reply 42
Ryoku
u ave all forgotten the most important thing of all, FIRE! Without it, we couldn't cook food, we'd freeze in britain, we wouldn't be able to make electricity(since most generators use FIRE! to heat water, to produce steam, to drive a turbine) And it looks cool.

Oh yes, and someone i knew set fire to their forehead, so FIRE! is also important for comedy!

I don't think you could say fire is an invention. Who invented it?
Reply 43
Fire is just a natural thing, I guess the cave men discovered how they could create a fire to keep them warm.
Reply 44
ok then smart arse, how to make fire, you happy now? Eh, PUNK!
Reply 45
Ryoku
ok then smart arse, how to make fire, you happy now? Eh, PUNK!

wait for a lightning strike.
Reply 46
vodka!!!
Reply 47
Rum and Coke!!!
Reply 48
elpaw
wait for a lightning strike.

rub two sticks together lol?!?!?!?
Reply 49
even better MORGANS AND COKE!!!!
Reply 50
rum and coke is the best drink EVER!!! THe best drink to start with though is fosters, not too bad, not too good!
Reply 51
Ryoku
rum and coke is the best drink EVER!!! THe best drink to start with though is fosters, not too bad, not too good!

Fosters beer? *shudder* beer should not just be for the cheap person. If you can get it over there, look for Tooheys Extra Dry. A lovely mid priced brew with a crisp clean taste. Yet like all good beers, you can't hvae more than 5-6 without the taste losing some of its magic touch. At that point, you switch to your favourite spirit, or simply stop drinking and acknowledge that you've had an alright night and did so in moderation. Legend :smile:
language
Reply 53
l
aliel
l

what? the dildo?
Reply 55
Matt the cat
what? the dildo?

:rolleyes:
Reply 56
Matt the cat
language

Uhmm... where?
Reply 57
Sire
Uhmm... where?

In Africa, long long time ago... but don´t tell vienna! :biggrin:
Undisclosed
Why not?

Think about it.
Wheels are needed for all types of machinery, so people can move around, transfer objects, everything.

Without wheels you would not have the machinery necessary for so many of these inventions.
Some men might say the mini-skirt.

Latest

Trending

Trending