The Student Room Group

Which piercings would suit me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think your eyebrows are a bit thick for a piercing, and I think you getting a piercing will ruin your pretty face. You don't need any :smile:
I think eyebrow piercings make people look chavvy, even if they're not naturally inclined that way.

I'm not a fan of facial piercings much, but I think you'd look cute with a central labret stud.
Lip. :perv:
Reply 4
I think a bottom lip piercing to the side would suit you alot :smile:
Original post by kat2pult
I think your eyebrows are a bit thick for a piercing, and I think you getting a piercing will ruin your pretty face. You don't need any :smile:

I must agree with this person.
No piercing is best.
Reply 6
Reply 7
Piercings are disgusting imo.
Reply 8
Don't get an eyebrow piercing, they're just not nice!

If you insisted on something, I'd say lip. But really, I'm another no piercing vote.
A lip one, maybe. :smile:
i think maybe just a cute little nose stud :smile:
Original post by Ilora-Danon
I think eyebrow piercings make people look chavvy, even if they're not naturally inclined that way.

I'm not a fan of facial piercings much, but I think you'd look cute with a central labret stud.

Seconding the labret :smile:

Original post by Gwalchgwyn
Piercings are disgusting imo.

Very well, but you're not exactly contributing to the thread by posting that are you? She didn't ask what your opinion was on piercings.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
You have a pretty face. Don't put holes in it!!!
If anything, do stuff to your ears. They're easier to cover for potential jobs and stuff.
Reply 13

Eyebrow piercings usually look ok but be careful I had mine done and got a scar as it grew out :frown: Whatever you get please ,please ,please don't go to Pagan's ( guessing your in leeds from your last picture)! Go to Leeds piercing studio ( think its red now?) or Ultimate Skin in Merrion Centre.
I think eyebrow piercings can look manly of some girls and I think your face is to feminine for it.

I think your nose piecing looks cute on it's own but if you really want one I think a lip piercing would suit you.

One like this...

Or this but just one
Original post by Vitamin D

Very well, but you're not exactly contributing to the thread by posting that are you? She didn't ask what your opinion was on piercings.

Well she got it, so deal with it.
I was gonna say nose, but third pic looked like you had it already!

Another vote for lip piercings here :smile:
Original post by Ilora-Danon

precisely this!

nose/labret studs (central) are the only facial piercings i like really, tbh. and i doubt i'd ever get one, got 8 ear piercings now and decided to stop there! not brave enough to go for the face, and my dad'd be really disappointed and upset, which makes me feel bad, as opposed to a parent being angry with me, in which case i wouldnt feel bad i'd probably feel good for being rebellious XD

anyway rant, sorry. but yeah.
Reply 18
Was gonna say if you had to, get nose but looks like you already have one.

You have a cute/pretty face, anything too drastic will take away from that, so, just stick with the nose one, really.
I was going to say eyebrow and nostril, but I noticed in the last pic you've already got it!
Eyebrow would look really good, go for it! :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest