The Student Room Group

who knows about millie's cookies?

can i go there on the day and buy a celebration cookie or do i have to pre order it?
Original post by Girrrrrrrl.

can i go there on the day and buy a celebration cookie or do i have to pre order it?

Pretty sure you can order them on the day.
Reply 2
Don't leave it to chance if you can't, just check their websites or if you have one nearby just ask, if they need notice tell them then and there.

I think its preorder not certain, or you have to at least give them enough warning.
Reply 4
You can buy them on the day but you'll have to give them a few hours before you collect it (not sure of the exact time - I know when my boyfriend ordered one he did it on his lunch break, about 12.30, and then collected it when he finished at 5pm).
Reply 5
Every time I've got one, they just make it then and you collect it in an hour or so.
I thought this was just a general thread about millie's cookies.. Where do you get them? My friend tweeted about them earlier saying they were the best!
Reply 7
They are so tasty oh nom nom nom
OMG Millie's Cookies are the best cookies EVER :smile:

:dontknow: It's probably a good idea to pre-order...
Stop making me hungry!!!
:'( checked their store locator and they don't have one anywhere in Northern Ireland or Ireland :frown: quite depressed now!
It's such a shame they're so expensive :frown:
Reply 12
i only ever tried them once which was a quite a bit back....would love to try them some day soon! ahh cravings!!!

Quick Reply

Latest