The Student Room Group

16 marker help AQA A-level psychology

In year 12 and not done a 16 marker yet. Can someone help me with this please? What should I write each paragraph on? Thank you

Two mothers at the toddler and parent group are chatting.
"I always felt sorry for my husband when Millie was a baby. He used to say his bond with Millie was not as strong as mine because I was breastfeeding."
"I'm not sure", replies the other mother. "I think there's something about a mother's love that makes it more special anyway - and so important for future development."
Do the comersating the in your anent and Bowlbys monotropic theory of attachment. Refer
(Total 16 marks)
Reply 1
Original post by user01906002
In year 12 and not done a 16 marker yet. Can someone help me with this please? What should I write each paragraph on? Thank you

"I always felt sorry for my husband when Millie was a baby. He used to say his bond with Millie was not as strong as mine because I was breastfeeding."
"I'm not sure", replies the other mother. "I think there's something about a mother's love that makes it more special anyway - and so important for future development."
Do the comersating the in your anent and Bowlbys monotropic theory of attachment. Refer
(Total 16 marks)

Sorry typo in the last part - it’s meant to say discuss the learning theory of attachment and Bowlby’s monotropic theory in the answer. Also refer to the conversation
Reply 2
Original post by user01906002

(Total 16 marks)

hi current year 13 here,

you would want to have 6 marks ao1, 4 marks ao2, and 6 ao3

I would outline monotropy - for 6 ao1 marks, then for ao2 make sure to refrence the stem, and for ao3 evaluate bowlby's theory following the PEEL strucure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending