The Student Room Group

I am on the verge of breaking down into tears

I have coursework to hand in tomorrow. Even though I done 2700/3000 words, I am no where near finished. Way behind. I am going to cry. :mad::angry::frown:
300 words really isn't much at all... it's a conclusion.
What's wrong?
Reply 2
go to the top right hand corner and click SIGN OUT.
Reply 3
Troll.
Reply 4
300 more words is nothing. You probably have posts on this forum longer than that.
Get off TSR then... And you've done most of it, don't complain.
Go for a short walk, cry, get a glass of water. Get off the Internet. Then go for it. As long as you put the effort in then you shouldn't have a problem, what will be will be!

Bye.
300 words. It is 3000.

Ewww at the nasty comments...
Original post by The_Male_Melons
300 words. It is 3000.

Ewww at the nasty comments...

You said there's 300 words left... Not much.
Reply 9
Do what you still can of it today, work as late as you need to. Get a conclusion done. When you feel you can't do anymore, go to bed. Hand it in tomorrow but ask your teacher to mark it last, as "you had some ideas you still wanted to see if you could work in" (or something like that). Then do so, and work on it till you're happy (not too long) before resubmitting. I'm assuming it's an internal deadline, btw, not from the exam board.

Original post by yahyahyah
go to the top right hand corner and click SIGN OUT.

Now take this advice and work! :smile:
They're referring to the 2700/3000 comment of 300 left- but there should be an area of give 10% either way in terms of word count. But really off the internet! Procrastination really doesn't help (Speaking from past experience)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending