The Student Room Group

Colleagues dislike me

i work in a big sociable company, im very introverted and struggle with anxiety and mental health. My colleagues are nice enough but can be quite judgemental so I've learned to keep to myself. I do try and join in sometimes and feel like i always end up saying the wrong thing. i know for a fact a few of them don't like me, i never did anything to them, but we just don't vibe which is ok. the thing is i sit right beside them so i feel so **** and worthless when they ignore me. One of them got the promotion instead of me too and is really bossy so i also avoid her

I've had a very stressful couple of weeks with a deadline, and almost broke down in tears a couple of time last week. I mostly ignored my colleagues unless i haad to talk to them about something. i feel like they really dislike me because of it. we have hung out plenty in the past and know each other relatively well by now, so i don't feel like there's anything i can do.

I just don't know how to get thru the day as my self worth has really taken a hit. i got home and broke down most night this week and last week, have been unable o sleep till 2am also. oon my lunch breaks i sit alone and can't bear speaking to anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending