The Student Room Group

Beaten up at 14/15, now 26, any side effect?

When I was in year 10 or 11, I got beaten up in P.E. I was playing football, and some kid punched me in the face 3 times with his hands. The teacher didn't do anything, and I didn't drop on the floor. I remember my face turning red, and didn't notice any bruising at the time. I was obviously upset at the time, and just went to school as usual.

I didn't go to hospital at the time, now 12/13 years later, I don't notice any side effect.

Does anyone know, if there is any side effect in the future? The guy who punched me was around 14/15/16, so wasn't physically fully developed compared to someone in their 20s or 30s.

I seen in cage fighting, that guys get punched in the face multiple times really hard by really strong men. I wonder how they manage to function?

Scroll to see replies

are you actually serious
Reply 2
Just be thankful he didn't punch you in the face '3 times' with his feet.
Reply 3
Wtf?? :erm:
Reply 4
Maybe the side effect you have is posting threads like this...
Clearly it's affected your ability to troll properly.
Reply 6
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
:lolwut:

You're asking if there can be effects 11 years after getting punched three times? I'm no Dr, but I'm guessing no, bro.
Reply 8
I am serious, swear to god.

Looking back, it was my fault, when I was back in secondary school, I was too competitive playing football.

It was a bad state school, and people would beat you up for no reason.
Reply 9
WTF?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
When I was in year 10 or 11, I got beaten up in P.E. I was playing football, and some kid punched me in the face 3 times with his hands. The teacher didn't do anything, and I didn't drop on the floor. I remember my face turning red, and didn't notice any bruising at the time. I was obviously upset at the time, and just went to school as usual.

I didn't go to hospital at the time, now 12/13 years later, I don't notice any side effect.

Does anyone know, if there is any side effect in the future? The guy who punched me was around 14/15/16, so wasn't physically fully developed compared to someone in their 20s or 30s.

I seen in cage fighting, that guys get punched in the face multiple times really hard by really strong men. I wonder how they manage to function?

Why dont you go to doctors and ask them? TROLL.
Reply 11
I am not trolling, people get beaten up all the time in my secondary school and I was one of them.
Reply 12
No, there are no side effects. Unless theres brain damage which is highly unlikely.
:facepalm: What the...
Original post by bestofyou

This is fcuking awesome!
Reply 15
Original post by SAK.A
No, there are no side effects. Unless theres brain damage which is highly unlikely.

Thanks for your reply, at least someone believes me.

How can you be sure that there is no side effects?
Reply 16
Recession hit medical professional can make good money from patients like you.
Getting beaten up is being punched 3 times now?

You've clearly never been kicked and stamped on by 6 guys at once down an alleyway in the pitch blackness
Be thankful he didn't punch you in the back of the neck. I hear that that definitely causes long-lasting effects.
Original post by Anonymous
When I was in year 10 or 11, I got beaten up in P.E. I was playing football, and some kid punched me in the face 3 times with his hands.

As opposed to ... ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending