The Student Room Group

AS Level Psychology

I am currently apllying for a position to teach Psychology at a 6th form college. I have to teach a class a revision class on Unit 2 Classical Conditioning. The syllabus is a bit vague on exactly what is required (aren' t they all). Can anyone help me with regards to content and examination questions, or any advice at all. Thanks.
Reply 1
Excuse my poor spelling also
Try getting a copy of a practical exam from the examination boards website. They cost a bit of money but if you are going to be teach in subject for a couple of years can be reused. The websites are:
www.aqa.org.uk
www.edexcel.org.uk
www.ocr.org.uk
(I think)
You should be able to find the specifications and practice exams from the websites. Sometimes the websites are difficult to navigate but Ill give you the precise web address and links, if you cant find the correct page. The practice exam should give you an idea of how details you need to be and what areas need to be covered. Also, there is normally a set book which covers the main areas of any unit so that could also be a guide. Good luck! Sorry I couldnt help more.

Helen Brownsell
Reply 3
start by splelling applying properly
Reply 4
have a look at the boards' websites - all the syllabus information is there. www.edexcel.org.uk may help with this.

Latest

Trending

Trending