The Student Room Group

Masturbation: Routine or Spontaneous?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Spontaneous, usually during revision sessions.
Usually spontaneous :colone:
Reply 22
Original post by BrummieBoy93
I always have a wank before bed because everyone's asleep so I can turn the volume up a bit louder than I can in the day. I'll also try to squeeze one in when I'm home-alone, again, because I can have the volume up and I'm without the fear of being walked in on so I can relax and enjoy the wank more. These are what I'd class as my routine wanks.

However, sometimes if revision is getting a bit dull, I'll have one to procrastinate. This applies to when bordom sets in too, so these wanks are spontaneous.

It really depends on the nature and purpose of the wank.

This made me laugh :')
i do it when i can - i live with my missus and her friend in a two bed flat so not much free space and its no where near as often as id like
Reply 24
Original post by yituool
Everyday at 15.30. When the local school finishes.

I didnt even read what you put, i just love your sig.
Original post by Gallabay
I didnt even read what you put, i just love your sig.

That's all bitches ever want me for.
Reply 26
Original post by yituool
Everyday at 15.30. When the local school finishes.

I totally pos repped you cus of your sig...
Reply 27
All day, every day.
Original post by DLJ
I totally pos repped you cus of your sig...

Totally not because you also enjoy masturbating whilst watching the school children walk by.
Reply 29
Original post by yituool
Totally not because you also enjoy masturbating whilst watching the school children walk by.

:ninja: Nooooooooo...
Would it be classed as routine to do it whenever I know my mum is going out? Like if she's going out in a few minutes, I'll start psyching myself up to have one.

By psyching myself up, I totally mean pulling it out from my sock, that takes ages, cuz it's so damn big.

But on a more serious note, even seeing the word "masturbation" has made me feel like having one, so I'm guessing it's a mix of both routine and spontaneous.

Though in all honesty, it's not spontaneous, because I'm constantly wanting one, and being spontaneous involves "occurring without premeditation", and boy, do I premeditate about it ALOT :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending