The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Strictly Business
Can someone explain to me what this whole Dharma thing is about? I mean, aren't the producers of the show taking a bit too far when they've actually got real life websites and clues and challenges, and the like?!

i think all that makes it so much better!
That was a classic Rickroll but alas i have been banned from rickrolling by the moderators after I went on a rampage last night.

"stop rickrolling people - it's not funny or cool."

"You have been warned once for rickrolling. If you do it again you will get banned. "

Damn. My Best rickroll was my 200th post as well...
the__billy
That was a classic Rickroll but alas i have been banned from rickrolling by the moderators after I went on a rampage last night.

"stop rickrolling people - it's not funny or cool."

"You have been warned once for rickrolling. If you do it again you will get banned. "

Damn. My Best rickroll was my 200th post as well...

:laugh:
kelli :)
i think all that makes it so much better!

I see what you mean... more substance behind the story line and it makes it more "realistic" and whatnot. I thought the whole monkey/ape (I think - it was the first one that was set up if I remember correctly) story was okay, but now they're just beyond whats necessary.
Strictly Business
Can someone explain to me what this whole Dharma thing is about? I mean, aren't the producers of the show taking a bit too far when they've actually got real life websites and clues and challenges, and the like?!

It's just a bit of fun for people, something they can to pass the time before the next season.

I think it's quite a good thing, as it lets the creators give something back to the fans, showcases storylines that they might have liked, but ultimately weren't good enough to be televised, and also just have a bit of fun.
Strictly Business
but now they're just beyond whats necessary.

LOST as a TV programme isn't necessary... :p:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KSCPWRK38

A good Lost related Rickroll.
been so long, I want some LOST now!
:excited:
dh00001
:excited:

indeed
I can't believe Lost has been put back to September next year :frown:
Reply 2552
benmh92
I can't believe Lost has been put back to September next year :frown:

It hasn't.
I know, i was joking :p:
A very exciting trailer - especially considering about 80% of it was stuff we've seen already! :p:
Reply 2555
jonnyofengland
A very exciting trailer - especially considering about 80% of it was stuff we've seen already! :p:

I know yeah, I was like come on... show me new stuff!
I know yeah, I was like come on... show me new stuff!

It wouldn't be Lost if they did what we wanted! :biggrin:

No Walt, but then again they won't want to give that away in a trailer. Ben looked pretty damn badass though. :yep:

I've been re-watching season 1 again. It's so much fun when you know what happens to them all way down the line.
Reply 2557
jonnyofengland
It wouldn't be Lost if they did what we wanted! :biggrin:

No Walt, but then again they won't want to give that away in a trailer. Ben looked pretty damn badass though. :yep:

I've been re-watching season 1 again. It's so much fun when you know what happens to them all way down the line.

I also thought I saw Faraday being threatened with a gun by a guy coming out of a hatch in a hazard suit?
I also thought I saw Faraday being threatened with a gun by a guy coming out of a hatch in a hazard suit?

I definitely saw Charlotte finding a new hatch - I think she's going to become a major player after her previous comments.
It's getting closer and closer can't wait for the new season!

Quick Reply

Latest