The Student Room Group

idk what to w life

im 18, i jus finished college, going on to university. However, i feel so trapped at home and tired, my parents dont want me to work as they dont want me to pick dirty cups and plates or want me to hear it off ppl, i dont rlly get to go out w friends, idk anything abt life or skills, i aint moving out for uni but i jus feel like ive failed in life, i genuinely know nothin abt life and being stuck at home all day is just tiring.
Original post by Anonymous
im 18, i jus finished college, going on to university. However, i feel so trapped at home and tired, my parents dont want me to work as they dont want me to pick dirty cups and plates or want me to hear it off ppl, i dont rlly get to go out w friends, idk anything abt life or skills, i aint moving out for uni but i jus feel like ive failed in life, i genuinely know nothin abt life and being stuck at home all day is just tiring.

Hi there
So many people feel a little lost and confused at 18 or at any age, totally not alone. Which uni are you off to and what are you doing there. Was it your choice to live at home and what hobbies are you into? You definitely haven’t failed at life.
Have. A look into your uni’s societies as that will give you a whole new community to get behind!
Best wishes
Emily
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending