The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
PS Please join me in... tnx!
Reply 261
??? you want to join the society???

You need to find the society in the socs links at the top of the page, and click join...
I can't wait to see the tailies and the sight of the true others.....

This series is gonna rock!!!!!!!!!

Ooohhh how many series do y'all think there are gonna be........

I think 5 or 7 but definateley not 3.......

Yey... watched the highlight show tonight, it was so cool, it was the story so far, with all of the best bits and most important from the episodes!!!!!

Post back and PM me.... Josh_ x
Reply 263
WOOT Back on tommorow night!
Reply 264
So bleeding pissed that Ch4 adds shows Jin speaking English! How annoying is that? They should atleast put up a spoiler sign before they show the add. Damn that's just killed most of it for me. Well that and my pirate mate who's watched all of season two.
Reply 265
Maybe its because he cant actually speak english :wink:
Reply 266
lol...haha...not Jin... :biggrin:
Reply 267
*DROOOOOOOOOOOL*

Watched both Episodes and can't stop drooling. Oh it's good, it's very good!
Reply 268
And it just keeps getting better. Trust me :wink:
Serina M
Hi everyone, I havent seen one and I checked the list for one, so I made a LOST society! I hope lots of people join. I dont know whether your're allowed two societys, but I did anyway. Please join! If I have repeated or missed anyone in the society, please post.

Members:
1.Serina M - Founder of LOST society.

2.Yo-less- Co-founder of LOST society
3.Smokeyjoe123
4.-x-buttercup-x-
5.Ramy
6.sayed_samed - needs to verify(posted so i added you and judging by your 7.name, I thought I would)
8.Roger_Kirk
9.OMGWTF
10.Farenheit II
11.xXLil'-AnGelXx
12.Zerox
13.RealityIsDull
14.wottabout
15.doctor b
16.dimexi
17.Future PM
18.lgeerthan
19.BlueAngel
20.student01
21.Glow
22.LOST22
23.Anne*UK*06
24.Podge
25.sketchie
26.Kate.
27.Optimistic (sorry I took a long time- I assumed you wanted to be added but I waited a while)
28.shauniemac
29.TakeshiFan
30.love2learn
31.Miss. Mischeif
32.LOST
33.yourjoyismylow
34.DrAimee
35.beth_geog (sorry about the spelling mistake!!)
36.StephEmily
37.worried_mess
38.tuna USA
39.p00p-
40.Xanthe (sorry for not putting you on for such a long time!)
41.burned_out_58
42.Zoecb
43.Alpott
44.foreverlost
45.VickyrKenya

Join our NEW petition to get a logo!

I really hate LOST, it's boring. I hate stuff about shipwrecks, so unoriginal.
Reply 270
Why dont you just come out with it and ask for neg rep?
Reply 271
It's a plane crash, not a shipwreck :confused:

:biggrin:
Reply 272
Haha true!
Reply 273
lol! At least get the facts right if your going to give a bad comment! :biggrin:
oh, yes please I want to join the lost society. Im totally addicted, you can also watch clips of the latest season on "abc"
Is it only me, or does anyone else get pee'd off with them stupid 118 118 adverts inbetween lost?! :mad:

Great addictive programme though :biggrin:
Reply 276
very addictive
Reply 277
Oh dear lord, Episode 20 is just :eek:

Spoiler

A.ndy
Is it only me, or does anyone else get pee'd off with them stupid 118 118 adverts inbetween lost?! :mad:

Great addictive programme though :biggrin:

The episodes are only about 40 minutes long (well season one episodes were) which makes for tooo much advertising time in my opinion.
crushedfruit
The episodes are only about 40 minutes long (well season one episodes were) which makes for tooo much advertising time in my opinion.

Very true, they just wind me up to that certain degree!! I annoyingly know all the words to the little adverts.. :mad: they cut in just as a really good part of the show happens.. :frown: its not even every 15 mins either.. so annoying..

Might do what someone said further up, download them, least that way i can push forward the adverts, or maybe just record it off of the tv on the Sky Box, and edit out the adverts or push them forwards.. :biggrin:

Loving series 2.. ive read the spoilers, but i totally forget what they said when it comes to watching the show, so it surprises me what happens, even though ive seen the spoilers. Memory like a civ (sp?) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest