Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey everybody

ive got a feeling that they might show Kate's past tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    on C4? you'd be correct.

I dont know about E4 tho, possibly Sawyer, Michael & Walt, I am hoping that it's Mr. Eko, coz he is just better than cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    coooooooooool

hey kirsty

:hugs:
    Lost has turned into the biggest pile of dung I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Having said that, like Big Brother, it still keeps me watching week after week.

What happened this week? They all met up. Wow ****ing wee.

It's too slow paced for me and can only be enjoyed watching several episodes at once, as you actually get a few new bits of information that way. This show is going to turn into a twenty-series long bore with three films made, plenty of comic books and have plastic characters widely available.

Still, I'll be watching next week.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, they have signed a 7-season contract.

Do not come in here telling us how much you dont like it, as this is a society for people who do. Mmm'kay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euan_hmfc)
    Lost has turned into the biggest pile of dung I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Having said that, like Big Brother, it still keeps me watching week after week.

It's too slow paced for me and can only be enjoyed watching several episodes at once, as you actually get a few new bits of information that way. This show is going to turn into a twenty-series long bore with three films made, plenty of comic books and have plastic characters widely available.

lmao .. perseverence with this series ... it could either infuriate you ... or intrigue you .. hehe .. but it gets better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confuzzled!)
    on C4? you'd be correct.

I dont know about E4 tho, possibly Sawyer, Michael & Walt, I am hoping that it's Mr. Eko, coz he is just better than cool!
    yep on C4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euan_hmfc)

i dont undertsand

who met up?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    i dont undertsand

who met up?

:confused:
    the two halves of the plane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rename)
    the two halves of the plane
    ohhhhh

ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhh

ok thanks

your welcome

ReputationRep:
    hey anybody know what's ahppned with desmond?

has he escaped or is he still living somewhere in the island?

ReputationRep:
    who knows where he is, the last we saw of him we was running into the jungle!

And thanky you for accepting me, yay i'm offically a member

ReputationRep:
    hey anybody know what's ahppned with desmond?

has he escaped or is he still living somewhere in the island?
    He's still on the island, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapsaJ)
    your not meant to put spoilers up ... i think its capital punishment if you do :p:

lol jks .. but yes we're not allowed to discuss later on .. i've been 'reprimanded' myself .. hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lapsaJ)
    woohoo

ReputationRep:
    "drop the weapon, or I'll blow his God Damned head of brother"

I cant even begin to imagine how many times i heard that quote over the course of those 2 episodes (plus my brother aint allowed to watch it, so he tapes it and watches it the nest day - very loud!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rename)
    your not meant to put spoilers up ... i think its capital punishment if you do :p:

lol jks .. but yes we're not allowed to discuss later on .. i've been 'reprimanded' myself .. hehe
    She asked the question, so I answered. Its hardly a spoiler is it?

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty obvious, i mean where the hell would he go otherwise?

I think they would have all figure something out if there was a way off the island for Desmond.

I dnt think that can be classed as a spoiler - but still, no spoilers weloce, ever E4 talk as some ppl only watch C4 in here.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    lol Ive seen the whole series, but meh.

There is a way off the island. His yacht, remember. But then thats flawed later down the line.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm, yacht... now that i dnt remember... u sure thats not something we aint seen yet?

If so quick edit! lol

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.