The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
hey everybody

ive got a feeling that they might show Kate's past tomorrow
on C4? you'd be correct.

I dont know about E4 tho, possibly Sawyer, Michael & Walt, I am hoping that it's Mr. Eko, coz he is just better than cool!
Reply 622
rahmara
coooooooooool

hey kirsty

:hugs:

Lost has turned into the biggest pile of dung I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Having said that, like Big Brother, it still keeps me watching week after week.

What happened this week? They all met up. Wow ****ing wee.

It's too slow paced for me and can only be enjoyed watching several episodes at once, as you actually get a few new bits of information that way. This show is going to turn into a twenty-series long bore with three films made, plenty of comic books and have plastic characters widely available.

Still, I'll be watching next week.
Lol, they have signed a 7-season contract.

Do not come in here telling us how much you dont like it, as this is a society for people who do. Mmm'kay?
Reply 624
Euan_hmfc
Lost has turned into the biggest pile of dung I have ever had the misfortune to witness. Having said that, like Big Brother, it still keeps me watching week after week.

It's too slow paced for me and can only be enjoyed watching several episodes at once, as you actually get a few new bits of information that way. This show is going to turn into a twenty-series long bore with three films made, plenty of comic books and have plastic characters widely available.

lmao .. perseverence with this series ... it could either infuriate you ... or intrigue you .. hehe .. but it gets better :biggrin:
Reply 625
Confuzzled!
on C4? you'd be correct.

I dont know about E4 tho, possibly Sawyer, Michael & Walt, I am hoping that it's Mr. Eko, coz he is just better than cool!

yep on C4

:smile:
Reply 626
Euan_hmfc

i dont undertsand

who met up?

:confused:
Reply 627
rahmara
i dont undertsand

who met up?

:confused:

the two halves of the plane :biggrin:
Reply 628
rename
the two halves of the plane :biggrin:

ohhhhh

ok thanks

Reply 629
rahmara
ohhhhh

ok thanks

your welcome :biggrin:
Reply 630
hey anybody know what's ahppned with desmond?

has he escaped or is he still living somewhere in the island?
who knows where he is, the last we saw of him we was running into the jungle!

And thanky you for accepting me, yay i'm offically a member
Reply 632
rahmara
hey anybody know what's ahppned with desmond?

has he escaped or is he still living somewhere in the island?

He's still on the island, don't worry.
Reply 633
lapsaJ

your not meant to put spoilers up ... i think its capital punishment if you do :p:

lol jks .. but yes we're not allowed to discuss later on .. i've been 'reprimanded' myself .. hehe :redface:
Reply 634
lapsaJ

woohoo

"drop the weapon, or I'll blow his God Damned head of brother"

I cant even begin to imagine how many times i heard that quote over the course of those 2 episodes (plus my brother aint allowed to watch it, so he tapes it and watches it the nest day - very loud!)
Reply 636
rename
your not meant to put spoilers up ... i think its capital punishment if you do :p:

lol jks .. but yes we're not allowed to discuss later on .. i've been 'reprimanded' myself .. hehe :redface:

She asked the question, so I answered. Its hardly a spoiler is it?
Its pretty obvious, i mean where the hell would he go otherwise?

I think they would have all figure something out if there was a way off the island for Desmond.

I dnt think that can be classed as a spoiler - but still, no spoilers weloce, ever E4 talk as some ppl only watch C4 in here.

Thanks.
Reply 638
lol Ive seen the whole series, but meh.

There is a way off the island. His yacht, remember. But then thats flawed later down the line.
hmmmm, yacht... now that i dnt remember... u sure thats not something we aint seen yet?

If so quick edit! lol

Quick Reply

Latest