TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
mememem can i join please i love love love love lost, and jack :love:
Reply 101
sure:smile:
Reply 102
Jack is very good looking. :flutter:

yo-less, I haven't started on Season Two, why does Sawyer become nice or something? Don't tell me any big that happens, I haven't seen it yet.
I want to join.....
Reply 104
I apparently found out what happens at the end of series two!
Reply 105
Spill! in a spoiler of course!!
Reply 106
how does me do that!?
Reply 107
How can i join this TSR..im a die hardcore fan of lost...

Something if figured out: the numbers to the computer (the haunted ones..) well they are: 4,8,15,16,23,42. Well what happens every 108minutes? they have to type in these numbers (at like Episode ~5 or 6 - Season2) or something I dont know what but something.. :tongue: well add those numbers up 4+8+15+16+23+42=108!!! So they are connected and i think if they dont/forget to type in the numbers either something huge is going to happen or it was all a science experiment like Jack said..What do you think?
Reply 108
DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO FIND OUT THE ENDING OF SERIES TWO......BUT I'M PROB. WRONG!

Spoiler

Reply 109
Podge

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 110
well apparently he found out somehow!?

i did say i was prob. wrong!

Right....plan for tomorrow have a confrontation with Benjamin about the info he gave me on Lost....he's a lier!
Reply 111
Podge, interesting but as PadFoot90 said, in america they are only on episode 9, and will be on 10 tommorow!!! Anyway, if that is the end to it, I will never watch it again....

Oh well, I probably will....lol.
Reply 112
Thursday morning is LOST morning!

:biggrin:
Reply 113
Yep yep yep!!! Go to the series two disscussion thing in TV dissccussion, find the last page, second post and click on the piccy!!
Reply 114
Serina M
bath_geog

lol my names beth not bath :p:
Reply 115
sorry, I always do that. My fingers slip on the keyboard....lol
Reply 116
Whats going on?? With the lost society.....
let me join please, lost's ace! have only seen series one though, but it should be on hopefully (fingers crossed) in the spring, if not channel four is lying to me!
Reply 118
Of course you can join:smile:, most of us have been downloading LOST lol. But I'll just stay on channel four now.
Serina M
Whats going on?? With the lost society.....

Well Im still not a member apparantley so Im not saying anything :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest