The Student Room Group

Corsa vs Fiesta, opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
you must have some weird body frame/composition if this is the case - i am 1.88m/6'2 and i fit in my 2006 corsa 3door (the older 'c' shape) with no problems at all.
.....person sitting in the rear bench seat directly behind me would need to have no legs though.

I must have because it's pretty uncomfortable compared to my focus- I feel all scrunched up behind the wheel and I've tried every configuration possible.
I'm not the size of your average american either so I'm probably just strange. :tongue:
Original post by Flibbles
I must have because it's pretty uncomfortable compared to my focus- I feel all scrunched up behind the wheel and I've tried every configuration possible.
I'm not the size of your average american either so I'm probably just strange. :tongue:

you have a focus? :'D

...which one (mk #/year, etc)? ^^
Reply 22
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
you have a focus? :'D

...which one (mk #/year, etc)? ^^

2003 mk1.5 (facelift) 1.8 tdci 115ps.. and I need to sell it for uni! :frown: shame as it's such a cracking car
If you have a bit more money

Polo > Fiesta/Corsa

Do some research as well!

Polo is a great first car and if you look after it you'll get a good price when you sell. There is a reason that Fiesta's and Corsa's loose their value very quickly!
Reply 24
I bought my first car about a month ago and was choosing between Fiestas and Corsas- test drove 3 corsas (2 petrol, 1 diesel) and 1 fiesta. I found all the Corsas to have worse handling, the fiesta felt more 'nippy' and quick. The fiesta felt more comfortable as well (I'm a really short person so tbh leg room isnt an issue anyway). Not surprisingly I went with the fiesta and I'm pretty happy with the decision.
Reply 25
I have got a 17 year old Vauxhall Corsa still going strong !
Well done done Vauxhall !
Denis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending