The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sweet Adeline
First post on here

Just got an offer fom Merton for history and politics, AAA

So so happy, really hope it goes well for everyone else.
FANTASTIC! WELL DONE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Merton is amazing and the best, our MHPists are wonderful people (and there's loads of them so huge support network!) See you next year :wink: :biggrin:

Now go and celebrate! xx
A girl in my school was phoned and told she had received an offer for Maths at St Huws. She is a genius, also chinese which is why I think she has been told so early.
hey poohbear did you apply to mansfield also?
Patrick7777
A girl in my school was phoned and told she had received an offer for Maths at St Huws. She is a genius, also chinese which is why I think she has been told so early.
My mentees both got into St Hugh's for Maths today, both Chinese :biggrin:
Reply 44
jimmydoerre3
hey poohbear did you apply to mansfield also?

Yes.
law at mansfield.
waiting nervously.... :frown:
Patrick7777

i wonder what i am classified as....
I have been rejected for PPE at Magdalen. It will be their loss.
that's the way to look at it!
Reply 48
so offers ARE sent out already! congrats to those holding one - any successful medics yet?
Reply 49
Creepy crawlies in my stomach now...
Reply 50
Post just came (after 1pm - go RM!) and...

nada.

oh, i do owe London Energy ninety quid.

guess pembroke ppe'ists don't get anything til Saturday.
My friend called me to tell me she has an offer for Law at Merton, b*tch :-). She's incredibly cool and smart, deserves it!
Reply 52
I take it you haven't heard from Wadham either then?
Reply 53
Anything from Christ Church? :frown:
Reply 54
Calymath
I take it you haven't heard from Wadham either then?

I haven't heard anything from Wadham yet, I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, for better or worse!
Reply 55
the postman just rang my bell and I opened the door with the best ear-to-ear smile I can pull and nothing... just a parcel - it did cross my mind he might've noticed the oxford post stamp mark and wanted to congratulate me...
Reply 56
Rofl
Anything from Christ Church? :frown:

They said they weren't sending them out till Saturday

--------------

THeodora
the postman just rang my bell and I opened the door with the best ear-to-ear smile I can pull and nothing... just a parcel - it did cross my mind he might've noticed the oxford post stamp mark and wanted to congratulate me...

Did you apply to oriel? Did they say when they were sending stuff out - or is it by phonecall like last year?
Reply 57
LondonSteve181
My friend called me to tell me she has an offer for Law at Merton, b*tch :-). She's incredibly cool and smart, deserves it!

:eek: So Merton really sent the letters yesterday. That means less than a week till I know. Well, I already know, but it would be nice to have a confirmation of my undeceivable intuition...

Congrats to those holding offers! :smile:
Reply 58
cor

Did you apply to oriel? Did they say when they were sending stuff out - or is it by phonecall like last year?

I applied to st. anne's but got pooled to oriel so I guess yeah, they said it's gonna take 1.5 weeks to decide and for the decision to reach us, i.e. end next week, but I don't think so cos it's all centralised and if merton, chch and others send it off today + yesterday why should we be left behind?

p.s. oh no we don't have to phone, they'll tell us - it's their job ain't it :smile:
Reply 59
THeodora
I applied to st. anne's but got pooled to oriel so I guess yeah, they said it's gonna take 1.5 weeks to decide and for the decision to reach us, i.e. end next week, but I don't think so cos it's all centralised and if merton, chch and others send it off today + yesterday why should we be left behind?

p.s. oh no we don't have to phone, they'll tell us - it's their job ain't it :smile:

Last year Oriel phoned successful applicants today, at least for PPE :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending