The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pensivedore
Are you doing A2 law?

This Jan I have a Law02 re-take and then in the summer I will be taking both Law exams!! :eek:I see you have a law exam this Jan. How is the revision going?
Original post by whattheheck
This Jan I have a Law02 re-take and then in the summer I will be taking both Law exams!! :eek:I see you have a law exam this Jan. How is the revision going?

Unit 3 and 4 in the summer, are you trying to kill yourself?!
Yeah I've got unit3, revision is not going well at all for Law this year! This time last year I had done most of my notes and know most of the cases and could actually answer exam questions, now I' struggling to finish off notes and finding it generally hard to keep on top of things.

Good luck with yours!
Finished work.
Not going school later, cba....... :P
Anyone close to finishing aqa biology 3 revision? I'm no where near, just need an idea how long it takes :smile:
Original post by Pensivedore
Unit 3 and 4 in the summer, are you trying to kill yourself?!
Yeah I've got unit3, revision is not going well at all for Law this year! This time last year I had done most of my notes and know most of the cases and could actually answer exam questions, now I' struggling to finish off notes and finding it generally hard to keep on top of things.

Good luck with yours!

Good luck to you too.

It is not too bad. I only have 4 exams in the summer, including both law exams. I have 4 months to prepare so I'm hoping it'll be OK. :crossedf:

Any tips on revising for Law2?

I achieved an A for Law1 but my performance for Law2 was abysmal!
60 pages of reading...

...if only it were a fiction book...
I'm going to do my best to try and do:
Computing Unit 2
- Structure of the Internet
- Legal and ethical issues

Taking it easy tonight, don't feel too well :frown:
Original post by perrytheplatypus
60 pages of reading...

...if only it were a fiction book...

Camb interview?
Reply 1988
Original post by EffKayy

Original post by EffKayy
Finished work.
Not going school later, cba....... :P

Do you ever get in trouble for missing school? I find it's mainly people in my classes who make a big fuss about it ('Where were you? Why didn't you come in?' etc...) otherwise I would get away with missing the odd day. :mad:
Original post by -Illmatic-
Camb interview?

not quite - I've just discovered a wonderful source of stuff written by smart people on the internet and need to do some catching up.
Original post by tamii05
Do you ever get in trouble for missing school? I find it's mainly people in my classes who make a big fuss about it ('Where were you? Why didn't you come in?' etc...) otherwise I would get away with missing the odd day. :mad:

I just ring up and say I'm ill - authorised absence.
Nobody at my school is bothered ahaa :biggrin:
I just realised.. we get holidays on the 21st!!!!! :frown: Then go back on the 5th or something.
When do you get holidays?
---------------------------
7-10:
Finish cards on Agricultural Ecosystems. (BIOL4)
Evaluation of evolutionary theory (Gender).
Some Chemistry revision ....Ka stuff
Original post by EffKayy
I just realised.. we get holidays on the 21st!!!!! :frown: Then go back on the 5th or something.
7-10:

Really that's quite late. Ours is 16th
Original post by LifeIsGood
Really that's quite late. Ours is 16th

I know. Last year we had them around that time, so I just checked in my planner and found out that it's quite late :frown:
So pissed!
When do you go back?
Original post by EffKayy
I know. Last year we had them around that time, so I just checked in my planner and found out that it's quite late :frown:
So pissed!
When do you go back?

5th January :frown:
I don't feel in the Xmas mood this year at all, maybe due to the pressure of Uni/exams :frown: Sad because this is the last time I'll be home throughout my Xmas holidays and I'll be....wait for it....revising :frown: :cry:
Reply 1994

5th January :frown:
I don't feel in the Xmas mood this year at all, maybe due to the pressure of Uni/exams :frown: Sad because this is the last time I'll be home throughout my Xmas holidays and I'll be....wait for it....revising :frown: :cry:

Ahh, same. :frown:

Original post by EffKayy
7-10:

You're so lucky! Why do people have to be so interested in my life? :mad: Lol.

16th and we go back on the 4th I think. :frown:
not quite - I've just discovered a wonderful source of stuff written by smart people on the internet and need to do some catching up.

interesting :beard:
Reply 1996

Link me to this information :smile:
Original post by EffKayy

7-10:

Woooooops. Going to do the evaluation now :L
Just did a pastpaper question for BIOL4 on efficiency of energy etc, and the markscheme is actually AWFUL! Most the points i've learnt from my textbooks etc are credited as the same thing for one mark (they do the / thing), meaning I would have only got 2/6 for that question. So frustrated. Going to learn the stupid markscheme now.
Reply 1999
Finished making Biology notes on nuerones and synapses.
Now onto Psychology...

Maybe I shouldn't have had that red bull -_-

Quick Reply

Latest