The Student Room Group

Greenhead College students help please??

Hi, I'm starting Greenhead college this September and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I would need to bring on my first enrollment days and what to expect in the welcome pack that gets sent home around mid-August?? What I would most like to know is, is it hard finding your way around? And are you put with any friends or anyone you know in the tutors and classes that you've come up from secondary school with into college? :confused:
Thank you so much for any help and advise, I really appreciate any info anyone can tell me :smile: Xx
Reply 1
I went to Greenhead College, just finished this year. When we enrolled I had to bring my GCSE results certificates, stamps, + passport photo I think (can't remember why we needed a passport photo - I think it was for the bus pass form thingie) :smile:
Original post by patience_m
I went to Greenhead College, just finished this year. When we enrolled I had to bring my GCSE results certificates, stamps, + passport photo I think (can't remember why we needed a passport photo - I think it was for the bus pass form thingie) :smile:

But don't you get your gcse certificates 3 months after results day?! How did you take your certificates to enrolment. Do you mean your grades slip?? Then did you have to show your certificates when you got them??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending