Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Yep, that's right. Don't sound so surprised, it's really quite common. Though I could equally have been a lesbian...
    I don´t think glitter finds anything wrong about it ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    I don´t think glitter finds anything wrong about it ;-)
    No, I trust she's 21st century enough to be happy with that.
    Or are you hinting at something....? Am I showing up my newbie ignorance?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, that's right. Don't sound so surprised, it's really quite common. Though I could equally have been a lesbian...
    im only surised cus ive finally found another 1, im bi too!!

oh and happy 17th birthday for last week!! hip hip horray!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    im only surised cus ive finally found another 1, im bi too!!

oh and happy 17th birthday for last week!! hip hip horray!!!
    Huzzah! We can revel in our bi-ness together. It's great, isn't it?
    And thanks for the birthday greetings, I feel really old (and slightly crusty). This time next year I'm an adult! God forbid....

ReputationRep:
    Huzzah! We can revel in our bi-ness together. It's great, isn't it?
    And thanks for the birthday greetings, I feel really old (and slightly crusty). This time next year I'm an adult! God forbid....
    it definately is great, i like being greedy!!! hehehe im 17 too, i dont feel old and i definately dont feel crusty .... i think??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    With Valientines Day coming up, i want to ask you guys this. Is it possible that you will marry your first love? As some of you will know, i have fallen in love with my girlfriend in America. we fell in love over MSN. I would love to meet her and marry her one day, but i'm not sure it will ever happen.

What do you guys think?
    You can't be in love with somebody you've never met.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    wow, you really know your stuff.
    What "stuff" do I know? Don't get it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    you knew what ?? i love the love it self and all it's moment so nice to have someone really

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i purely internet based relationship can be real. For a start how do you know that everything this girl has told you is true. You're missing out on so much by not having proper contact. Equally how do you this girl hasn't got a real boyfriend and just stringing you along. Its such a big step to go form typing words on the internet to marrying someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    i don't think i purely internet based relationship can be real. For a start how do you know that everything this girl has told you is true. You're missing out on so much by not having proper contact. Equally how do you this girl hasn't got a real boyfriend and just stringing you along. Its such a big step to go form typing words on the internet to marrying someone.
    oh yah that is so true.. lieing in the internet is so easy

ReputationRep:
    bleh says:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t26614.html
    bleh says:
    oh dear
    moide says:
    hahahahahahahahaha

Sums up my opinion quite nicely! Get a life buddy

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.