The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
suspicious_fish
Yep, that's right. Don't sound so surprised, it's really quite common. Though I could equally have been a lesbian... :biggrin:

I don´t think glitter finds anything wrong about it ;-)
ben2111
I don´t think glitter finds anything wrong about it ;-)

No, I trust she's 21st century enough to be happy with that. :smile:
Or are you hinting at something....? Am I showing up my newbie ignorance?
Reply 42
suspicious_fish
Yep, that's right. Don't sound so surprised, it's really quite common. Though I could equally have been a lesbian... :biggrin:
im only surised cus ive finally found another 1, im bi too!!

oh and happy 17th birthday for last week!! hip hip horray!!!
~*glitter*~
im only surised cus ive finally found another 1, im bi too!!

oh and happy 17th birthday for last week!! hip hip horray!!!

Huzzah! We can revel in our bi-ness together. It's great, isn't it?
And thanks for the birthday greetings, I feel really old (and slightly crusty). This time next year I'm an adult! God forbid....
Reply 44
suspicious_fish
Huzzah! We can revel in our bi-ness together. It's great, isn't it?
And thanks for the birthday greetings, I feel really old (and slightly crusty). This time next year I'm an adult! God forbid....
it definately is great, i like being greedy!!! hehehe im 17 too, i dont feel old and i definately dont feel crusty .... i think??
Reply 45
Dude
With Valientines Day coming up, i want to ask you guys this. Is it possible that you will marry your first love? As some of you will know, i have fallen in love with my girlfriend in America. we fell in love over MSN. I would love to meet her and marry her one day, but i'm not sure it will ever happen.

What do you guys think?

You can't be in love with somebody you've never met.
Reply 46
Dude
wow, you really know your stuff.

What "stuff" do I know? Don't get it. :confused:
Reply 47
you knew what ?? i love the love it self and all it's moment so nice to have someone really
Reply 48
i don't think i purely internet based relationship can be real. For a start how do you know that everything this girl has told you is true. You're missing out on so much by not having proper contact. Equally how do you this girl hasn't got a real boyfriend and just stringing you along. Its such a big step to go form typing words on the internet to marrying someone.
Reply 49
emom100
i don't think i purely internet based relationship can be real. For a start how do you know that everything this girl has told you is true. You're missing out on so much by not having proper contact. Equally how do you this girl hasn't got a real boyfriend and just stringing you along. Its such a big step to go form typing words on the internet to marrying someone.

oh yah that is so true.. lieing in the internet is so easy
Reply 50
bleh says:
http://www.uk-learning.net/t26614.html
bleh says:
oh dear
moide says:
hahahahahahahahaha

Sums up my opinion quite nicely! Get a life buddy :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending