The Student Room Group

First Love?

What makes first love so special?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

its the first person you give your all to .
Reply 2

So is that what and why they’ll lead you to coming back to them.
Reply 3
of course , because theyre your FIRST love , they're the first person you loved its hard to detach from them when you loved them at some point :colondollar:
Reply 4
of course , because theyre your FIRST love , they're the first person you loved its hard to detach from them when you loved them at some point :colondollar:

Would you say a 10 month relationship is new and when would you say in a relationship is the time you’d know each other completely for example understanding strengths and weaknesses and what’s to lack of your significant other/partner.
Reply 5
So is that what and why they’ll lead you to coming back to them.

If you mean will you get back together with your first love after splitting up with them, not necessarily. There's many reasons why it may not work out.
Reply 6
Would you say a 10 month relationship is new and when would you say in a relationship is the time you’d know each other completely for example understanding strengths and weaknesses and what’s to lack of your significant other/partner.

No and sometimes it takes years.

It takes years to gain a fundamental understanding of your other half, but you never gain a 'complete' understanding, not least because you're both constantly evolving and finding out new things about yourselves. Particularly through big changes, such as having and raising children. It's why you can't be complacent in a relationship and have to constantly communicate.
Reply 8

This. So True.
Reply 9

For me i met my partner when we were very young, we grew up together, taught eachother so much and formed a huge part of eachothers personalities. I feel like when you are young you really give everything without worrying and as you grow older you have more demands and expectations that can let you down. There is something really sweet about that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending