The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got the same email. The funny thing is that I've already been contacted by the school of economics and finance and told I have an offer, I'm just waiting to hear the conditions now... it's been over a month now!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Hey you guys shouldn't worry. I got the same email last year (i applied for history) and got an offer at the end of Feb. They were the last uni to get back to me.
Reply 22
whooohoooooooo :biggrin:
Me too! Me too! I am so excited... hoffentlich mehren die sich bald aus da oben!
JA, hoffentlich!
Reply 25
Hey guys, where are you from in Germany? what courses r u applying to?
if you were referring to me, i'm not actually German! i just do German A-Level..

'Hoffentlich' is just one of my favourite German words! (means 'hopefully')
Reply 27
linguist786
if you were referring to me, i'm not actually German! i just do German A-Level..

'Hoffentlich' is just one of my favourite German words! (means 'hopefully')

German is an evil language that has forced me to re-apply to uni!:mad: :biggrin:
Reply 28
yeh, i agree with you that it's evil.. it's the reason i had to reapply too :mad: ! somehow i messed up on one of my exams and got a C for it (i was predicted an A :confused: ) so i got a remark with edexcel, they awarded me 15 marks more for one of the papers but i was still 6 marks off the B grade i needed!! really annoying!!! tried to sweet talk St Andrews about letting me in anyway, but they wanted none of it!! although i must admit the year out has been nice so far (currently spending some time in France)..

Latest

Trending

Trending