The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3620
:biggrin:

Hi everyone I've just thought to bring up a major problem to dicuss.

What is wrong with England?

Are they too defensive?
Do they lack attackers?
If you were the coach presumably Steve Mclaren how would you pick from the available players to play in euro 2008?

This is a chance for your say! so come on, let's hear your views?
kpg
Must take the blame for what? Not the defeat I hope.

He must shoulder some of the blame.
Reply 3622
calderstonesLFC
He must shoulder some of the blame.
You could say the same for most of the players. I think Sven got it wrong myself. And Lampard was shocking throughout
^ Meh, you have mine for tomorrow :hugs: :biggrin:

Whoever negged you are sour idiots, in denial.
tt5
I want him to stay and be booed and rejected by his teammates.

yes.

Portugal are cheating ****s. they done it against Holland. they done it against us. No way should Rooney of been sent off. he didnt intentionally stamp on the Carvalho. he was being dragged to the floor by two portugese. and he was just trying to gain his balance.. Portugal should be strung up.
ciderpeter
I have probably recorded the most ever negative rep for my comments about Ronaldo.... these bloody man utd fans...:frown: :frown:

I will gladly recieve green donations from anybody to even it out again.... :biggrin:

man utd fans are tossers anyway...
RobbieC
Good players, especially poor old Beckham, who wont see another world cup now - who worked so hard for this effort have been undermined the whole way by the publics view of Rooney, and now this. What a total washout that small child is.

Erm... have you forgotten France '98, England vs Argentina?
I'm sure Ronaldo is the most hated man in England right now. I just hope Portugal lose their match against France and he gets severly injured. I just can't believe he could do that to his own team mate! Totally disgraceful! I've never liked Man U but there is no chance that I will ever support them with Ronaldo in that team!
He won't stay. I'm not into all this calling for blood though, I think the behaviour was pathetic and you should just rise above it
jamlan
You could say the same for most of the players. I think Sven got it wrong myself. And Lampard was shocking throughout

Most players didnt get themselves sent off in the biggest game of their career making his teammates play over an hour with 10 men.
Miss Precious
I'm sure Ronaldo is the most hated man in England right now. I just hope Portugal lose their match against France and he gets severly injured. I just can't believe he could do that to his own team mate! Totally disgraceful! I've never liked Man U but there is no chance that I will ever support them with Ronaldo in that team!

What annoys me is that everyone's saying this now, as though they hadn't realised he was a nasty little bugger ages ago. I only had to see what he did to Arsenal and L'pool fans to know he'd do something like that
naivesincerity
What annoys me is that everyone's saying this now, as though they hadn't realised he was a nasty little bugger ages ago. I only had to see what he did to Arsenal and L'pool fans to know he'd do something like that

i noticed against Newcastle. hes a diving tosspot.!
Maniches dive when he clutched his face when his shoulder was brushed was disgraceful. Ive lost faith in football..bring back the old days
Economist
Seems to be a lot of hostility towards Ronado but fairly little on the **** whos fault it is we are now out. If it had been Beckham he would have been absolutely slated. Even though he was clearly fouled and the ref should have blown up there really was no need. Such a stupid thing to get sent off for.

So thanks waynkerr

There was nothing Malicious in the stamp. he didnt even mean it. he was being clawed back by 2 portusgese scum. there was two fouls by portugal moments before.
Reply 3635
Go Beckham..!!
Reply 3636
Miss Precious

That's not a particularly mature way to think of things. I for one wish that Portugal get completely minced by the likes of Henry and Zidane so I can see the look on Ronaldo's face as he goes crying again. However, I would never wish for anyone to get a severe injury, no matter how much I hate them as we all know what the consequences of injury can be, having seen it with Michael Owen who as a result of several injuries, may never return to his best form.
calderstonesLFC
Maniches dive when he clutched his face when his shoulder was brushed was disgraceful. Ive lost faith in football..bring back the old days

Yeah.. I don't think they realise we can see slow motion replays and that we know what disgraceful cheats they are :mad:
naivesincerity

I have seen him play twice live in the flesh, and on both occassions he was diving all over the place. He got horrendous stick from our home crowd though and faded after that. "Your not the real ronaldo!"
schmitz
That's not a particularly mature way to think of things. I for one wish that Portugal get completely minced by the likes of Henry and Zidane so I can see the look on Ronaldo's face as he goes crying again. However, I would never wish for anyone to get a severe injury, no matter how much I hate them as we all know what the consequences of injury can be, having seen it with Michael Owen who as a result of several injuries, may never return to his best form.

michael Owens a dud, hes not played for newcastle (my team) for what will be a year when he returns.. and we pay him 103k a week.

Latest