The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really not sure about Y?

Thats 21, what have you got that I havent

And can anyone better that
;dancejf; The zidane song has been out for ages, has anyone heard it? its called coup de boule - which means headbutt in french. and includes the lyrics "zidane il a tape" which means zidane the hitman. The song is really catchy and here is the video to it if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAJhUNj8Xg

"zidane il a tape zidane il a tape" *dances*
afcwill
Oh dear oh dear Klinsmannic. You make the most crudest and shallow remark i have ever heard about football and NI

It wasn't about 'football and Northern Island', it was a metaphor you obviously couldn't tackle because it showed you up. You can use as many adjectives to describe it as you want, but you've still copped out. You're using it as a scapegoat to get out of this argument and it's pretty clear.

If my metaphor for collective branding/tarnishing was the crudest/most offensive thing you've heard you must have led a very sheltered life. It's not offensive or shallow, and you haven't proved otherwise which is a common trait to your posts.

and then you try to justify, that beggars belief, its a metaphor!!!! is it really, well then the next time you right it put it into a metaphor then and dont try and wriggle out of an offensive remark you made.

''a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity'' From Google.

You still haven't told me how my metaphor was misguided...therefore it's just hot air from you again. The fact that football and NI politics are seperate is the whole point, otherwise it's not a metaphor by definition.

LOL if it wasn't a metaphor, what was it??? Was I calling you an IRA terrorist? You still don't know what a metaphor is or you are telling more lies. Since I've given you the definition now, you must be lying if you perpetuate it.

Contrary to what you think i am not thick and i am currently studying for a physics degree at a top physics university and i am combining this with flying training too, so that blows your misguided and foolish point out of the water entirely.

I find this very hard to believe. Somebody studying physics at uni must have an element of analytical ability which implies logic, reason and some maturity...you have displayed the complete opposite throughout, and your belief that my NI example wasn't a metaphor exemplifies this perfectly. There is ignorance, unjustified claim and contradiction in everything you write which is the absolute opposite of Physics. Add to this the fact that you can't write coherently, repeatedly lie and it's all very dubious. The fact that anybody would let you near a plane is frankly beyond belief.

Yet again you litter your post with insults to me again and you just cant argue about football can you?

Whenever I tried to talk about Zokora you said ''I'm not saying any more on this issue'', or ''End of story''. This type of hypocracy leads be to the conclusion that you are stupid, which is why I 'insult' you.

oh dear time to look at the debate and discussion forum me thinks Klinsmannic, go on the homepage of TSR and click on "debate and discussion":wink:. What part of "i want to close off further discussion with you" dont you understand?, the only reason why im responding is because you try and justify a stupid and very very crude remark, we both know which one that was.

You obviously can't hold an argument together. Your whole use of the NI metaphor as a scapegoat to leave is evidence enough. You can't tell me why it's crude can you? Therefore it's a weasle excuse to leave.

So there we go, end of story - i will now ignore all your posts concerning this thread and leave you to ponder over the insults you made. Im not interested in having a debate with some idiot who tries to link me with comments made with NI, i whatever context you made it i hope that you look back on it and see just how idiotic it was, it bears no relevance to the debate we were having and it really p****d me off that you could say such a thing. In case you still haven't got the message.......................END OF DEBATE.:banghead:

You're trying to end a debate prematurely, because you haven't made any valid points, let alone justify them hence I point you in the direction of D&D because you obviously don't listen. Once again you use the same excuse to leave but you haven't elaborated on any point. The 'insults' i've thrown at you have been based on the evidence from your posts. Your posts exude idiocy and immaturity which anybody reading this can gather.
afcwill
When did she leave, in the few months i have been on TSR i havent seen her username. Did you ever have 10 hour arguements like me and Klinsmannic?:biggrin:

She hasn't really left, just hardly here. Can't say I've had a Debate and Discussion like responses with posts split up a 1,000 times and reaching the character limit with each post. We just had the odd sentences to wind each other up. :p:

May be I'll pick on a Leeds Utd supporter...:rolleyes:
To try and break up the argument, in response to "Who is the most complete player?".... It certainly isn't Dario Silva.

Ahem.
I think in terms of keepers, Lehmann and Cech are the most complete. Defenders id say Cannavaro and Nesta, Midfielders Vieira and Gattuso and Strikers Henry and Raul.
Reply 8186
4-1. Whoo.
Reply 8187
ChubbyChutton

Really not sure about Y?

Thats 21, what have you got that I havent

And can anyone better that

I can't find any for those 5 letters either.
ciderpeter
To try and break up the argument, in response to "Who is the most complete player?".... It certainly isn't Dario Silva.

Ahem.

That's low... very, very low.
He was a cracking player at the 1998 world cup and I enjoyed watching his style of play at Portsmouth. Its some minor consolation that he got all his career and dreams out the way before the accident.
Reply 8189
Was Walter Winterbottom a player?
Reply 8190
I'm on 21 too...
Barca
Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Cannavaro, Junhinho Pernambucano

I'm a tad surprised you did mention Drogba to be honest.
Barfee
The clubs i hate the most are Liverpool and Man Utd(no offence anyone).

An Arsenal fan hating Liverpool. May I ask why? :smile:
Barfee
how can anybody be angry at zidane for that? remember beckham vs argentina in 98...

You mean Beckham's kick from the floor which had as much momentum as a tennis ball being thrown over? Don't think that compares to a head butt.
But you get my point, right?
Thought i'd make my first ever thread

Just wondering what ppls best moments were of last season? (Sorry if its already been done before)

For me, as an Arsenal fan, its gotta be the 1st leg matches against Real Madrid and Juventus. We were MASSIVE underdogs but we cained em
:party:
Reply 8196
I remember last season with no particular fondness. Indeed I remember last season not at all.
Loads..
The whole FA Cup run for a start..
Liverpool 5 Luton 3
Liverpool 1 Manc scum 0
Liverpool 7 B'Ham 0
Liverpool 2 Chelsea
Liverpool 3 West Ham 3..
A bloody great cup run, and i was lucky enough to be at mancs,chelsea,brum and west ham!

Doing the double over Everton was sweet aswell.
Ferdinand's injury time winner against Liverpool :biggrin:
Evening all!

Just wanted to know peoples opinoins on unsporting play in football. We all know its wrong but what punishments should be given to players who like to cheat? I bring this up because of a recent thread by Barfee asking about memorable moments from last season, and i thought 'what would this season be remembered for?' and already i came up with 'foul play'. I was yet again reminded of this in yesterday's match between spurs and pompey where Zokora did the most blatant dive ever yet the pen was awarded and converted and the game ruined within 1/2 an hour of football being played.Heres the proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oM7od-y_5U&mode=related&search=
Events of this season include the Ben Thatcher thug like scenario, spitting at players, missiles from the stands, racism in Croatia where football fans chant racist remarks and organise themselves into human swastikas in the stands. Its terrible and should be stopped immediately. So, the point of this thread is to discuss/debate possible punishments for such unsporting behaviour from dives all the way through to missiles being thrown at players. Punishments handed out toplayers and "fans" alike. It would be nice to hear different views on different forms of stopping these nasties that seem to spoil the beautiful game.

Latest