Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love Jimmy Carr, he's so funny! Theme H is indeed legendary, I loved those hairy people! I hated it when the lousy patients kept chucking up everywhere though! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well the ones who really annoy you you just let die, it's fun watching Death come and take them...I'd make a great doctor, wouldn't I? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Theme hospital - sooo great!! LOved it...

Liked Caesar III too...but i never seemed to do too well

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the jimmy carr cat leg thing. i was watching that too! did anyone see justin lee collins talking about desp housewives duirng an advert for the fri night project? :
    "if i moved in all the beautiful women would move out. they'd think a bear had moved in. or a bee gee." so funny :

oooh damien rice! i love that album too. especially the song "i remember" and "cannonball." mst dig that out.

i think i have developed a love for gordon ramsey. oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Theme hospital was good, but I only played it a few times.

I liked Roller coaster tycoon. Making seriously insane rollercoasters = fun!

ReputationRep:
    :hello: hiya every1.. whats this theme hospital thing every1 is on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pho∑nix)
    :hello: hiya every1.. whats this theme hospital thing every1 is on about?
    *splutters* How can you not know Theme Hospital? 'Twas one of the greatest computer games ever!
    Basically, you were in charge of a hospital, and you had to hire staff, build rooms, shoot rats...It was fantastic! (And you could probably get it for £5 or less nowadays, so it's well worth picking up...)
    Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theme_Hospital

On the subject of classic computer games, anyone else a fan of the Worms games?

ReputationRep:
    lol oooh now it makes more sense... i liked worm back in the days when it was 2-D and like, 20-colour graphics

ReputationRep:
    oooh slow internet sucks... and i'm scared im gonna miss my offer :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Stupid non-working MSN *mutters* yay, Loocy's back on again! I thought you'd fallen down a well or something
    Teehee, noooo, I'd just been scared away by all the maths talk a few pages back

THEME HOSPITAL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD. I love that game with my entire being, although I only reloaded it on my lappytop a few days ago so I'm on all the low crappo levels which I can do really easily. And ooo, I lurve Rollecoaster Tycoon too - It's amazing but the music in it becomes very hypnotic after a while. Sadly I appear to be using my jobless gap year to play all my favourite childhood computer games for hours on end

I remember liking Age of Empires 2 as well... although I hated it when you got to the maximum number of people you could, uh 'build' or whatever. Civilisation was good too (can't remember what number I played) but then I got a really really big game and I had it on a setting where it showed all the turns in order and it crashed my computer and lost the game, kinda went off it after that.

Did anyone ever play Perfect Dark on the good old Nintendo 64? Now that was a BRILLIANT game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Ah, Starcraft. Many happy memories. Although RTS games like that have now been completely supplanted in my affections by the all conquering Civilization 4.
    My boyfriend used to be addicted to Starcraft, he kept talking about going to Korea to play it in tournaments. Then he had some epiphany about spending more time in the real world. So he switched to Counterstrike. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know this is completely off-topic (like so many of my comments!) but love your avatar friendlyneutron! only just realised it was pingu!

On the subject of video games, sonci the hedgehog and street fighter two turbo will always have a special place in my gaming heart...

...theme hospital?! never heard of it, no wonder so many medics on this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loocy)
    My boyfriend used to be addicted to Starcraft, he kept talking about going to Korea to play it in tournaments. Then he had some epiphany about spending more time in the real world. So he switched to Counterstrike. :rolleyes:
    Counterstrike is wunnerful! :p: I've just gone back to it as a revision alternative having not played for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Counterstrike is wunnerful! :p: I've just gone back to it as a revision alternative having not played for ages.
    He's pretty much stopped now, much to my delight. :p: He was in some pretty successful clan or group or whatever you call them... apparently they were associated with some magazine. :eek: That's right guys, I'm like a footballer's girlfriend, only with Counterstrike. I'm so proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loocy)
    He's pretty much stopped now, much to my delight. :p: He was in some pretty successful clan or group or whatever you call them... apparently they were associated with some magazine. :eek: That's right guys, I'm like a footballer's girlfriend, only with Counterstrike. I'm so proud.
    :cool:

I would never go so far as to join a clan. That's for real geeks.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, it's Duke Flipside and I's prom tonight the excitement. (not much else to say, really lol) How are we all this afternoon/evening?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, it's Duke Flipside and I's prom tonight the excitement. (not much else to say, really lol) How are we all this afternoon/evening?
    Ooh do you have a nice dress? (Not that you're going to say no to that but still!)
    I have a sore ear because I have a polyp in it (fleshy growth in ear canal) and yesterday they burnt it off (for the 2nd time) using silver nitrate but without anaesthetic (unlike the first time) and they used a lot of suction which is really noisy and hurts.
    Other than that, not bad considering! Still got 17 hours of exams left which is a bit crap.

ReputationRep:
    I should be good as I have nothing to do, but I'm annoyed because looking for a job is so damn annoying Any of my fellow Glaswegians got any tips? Know anywhere that's looking etc?

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody doing AQAB synoptic biology tommorow?

:ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, it's Duke Flipside and I's prom tonight the excitement. (not much else to say, really lol)[b] How are we all this afternoon/evening?[/b[
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv dreiunk!!!!!

Only one exam on mon to go!

(apart from aome AEA crap)

woooo!

anyone else watchin the footy?

Im trying to :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.