The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3600
i cant be bothered to argue.
Reply 3601
Guys guys guys, seriously just calm. Take a chill pill etc

Anyways, Im still gutted, I've spent the last week singing england songs, my favourite being the steve gerrad gerrad one (liverpool I know but still...), and now I dont know what to do :p:
Reply 3602
we managed to make a twist the german bombers song by intergrating porteguesse carracks into it...
my voice is still lost :frown:
ah we got the police to chant "get in to em"... etc :p:
Hmmm, I'm going to be in Venice during the World Cup final, hope Italy make it and win it, would be awesome stuff! (plus I bet on them at the start of the tournament :p: )

tctc, you drink far too much alcohol, how on earth do you afford it?
Reply 3604
KAISER_MOLE
Hmmm, I'm going to be in Venice during the World Cup final, hope Italy make it and win it, would be awesome stuff! (plus I bet on them at the start of the tournament :p: )

To be fair, it is the world cup and exams are over. I've got pissed the last three nights in a row aswell, it does cost a lot though...but well it was my end of exam celebrations.

Screw it Im going to sing anyways:

[scoucer accent]
Steve Gerrad Gerrad
Impossible fourty yard
He's big and he's f***ing hard
Steve Gerrad Gerrad

My mate sang that using a traffic cone he stole as a megaphone at 4.30 in the morning on fri night.....not a good plan but makes a great video on your mobile :p:

Actually it was quite funny because a police car drove past while he was doing it, he almost shat himself :p:, but they didnt stop fortunately.

Oh, actually that all sounds a bit loutish, Im not usually like that honest *decides not to tell the rest of the story*
Reply 3605
KAISER_MOLE

Since i quit my job at the start of january my bank balance was zero...
but i did a one off job (took me an hour) doing some flash programming and got 500£ for it, from that i have 140£ left, (from a week:p: but i also pain for a holiday)
so tommorow im gonna try get my old job back if they let me :rolleyes:
oh and also my mates are all generous and we get heavly discounted :smile:
my mums going to be in rome for the w cup final.
In order of who i wanted to win England , Ghana, Brazil, Ukraine, Ivory Coast, Switzerland... but there all out
Reply 3606
rpotter
To be fair, it is the world cup and exams are over. I've got pissed the last three nights in a row aswell, it does cost a lot though...but well it was my end of exam celebrations.

Screw it Im going to sing anyways:

[scoucer accent]
Steve Gerrad Gerrad
Impossible fourty yard
He's big and he's f***ing hard
Steve Gerrad Gerrad

My mate sang that using a traffic cone he stole as a megaphone at 4.30 in the morning on fri night.....not a good plan but makes a great video on your mobile :p:

Actually it was quite funny because a police car drove past while he was doing it, he almost shat himself :p:, but they didnt stop fortunately.

Oh, actually that all sounds a bit loutish, Im not usually like that honest *decides not to tell the rest of the story*

"how hard..."
"gerrad" :p:
another scouser song
"hes big, hes scouse, hel rob yer ****in house..." etc
or
"we hate germany" -- "sven goran eriksons barmy army" repeat untill new chant is on its way.
Cleaning room and was a giant dead moth behind the radiator *eek, cries*. Hate insects. :frown:
What happened to the crazy frog football song? Did radio stations ban it?! :p:
id just say, i cant remeber who it was that said they hated french people or whatever, but whether in jest or not, u should remember that not everyone on these boards is english, not everyone is even british and some people may have been offended by what you said. i'm not trying to get at you but it is only football and a stupid offhand comment you made, which means nothing to you, could have made someone pretty angry.

anyway thats just my 2p, don't take offence please :smile:.

but i am off to rwanda tomorrow for five weeks to do some voluntary work. have a great summer all, enjoy yourselves whether you go abroad or stay at home. And good luck to my fellow scots, duke, loocy, neutron and any other lurkers for ur exam results since i wont be back till after they are released. fingers crossed they go well for all of us :smile:. ill be back before the a level results are out, so ill wish all u guys luck then :p:. bye dudes!
Liz150888
id just say, i cant remeber who it was that said they hated french people or whatever, but whether in jest or not, u should remember that not everyone on these boards is english, not everyone is even british and some people may have been offended by what you said. i'm not trying to get at you but it is only football and a stupid offhand comment you made, which means nothing to you, could have made someone pretty angry.

but i am off to rwanda tomorrow for five weeks to do some voluntary work. have a great summer all, enjoy yourselves whether you go abroad or stay at home. And good luck to my fellow scots, duke, loocy, neutron and any other lurkers for ur exam results since i wont be back till after they are released. fingers crossed they go well for all of us :smile:. ill be back before the a level results are out, so ill wish all u guys luck then :p:. bye dudes!

Hope you have a great time!
Reply 3610
sarahliz12345
Cleaning room and was a giant dead moth behind the radiator *eek, cries*. Hate insects. :frown:

Haha, my room is like a moth graveyard at the moment
Have fun in Africa Liz150888.
Apagg - clean your room! Or get a sibling to do it (always an acceptable suggestion). Question - are black and white stripey spiders native to UK?
£500 for an hours work? 'ave it!

I suppose I have saved up quite a nice personal stash of cash, wonder how quick I can spend it all :p: . My sister does sky diving, not the most cost effective hobby imaginable.
Have fun in Africa, bring me a back a pizza.
Reply 3614
Liz150888

Ohhhh have fun!!

Oh and I agree about the french thing, they are nowhere near as bad as the scots :wink: :p:
Reply 3615
KAISER_MOLE
£500 for an hours work? 'ave it!

I suppose I have saved up quite a nice personal stash of cash, wonder how quick I can spend it all :p: . My sister does sky diving, not the most cost effective hobby imaginable.

Yeh was pretty cool...

snowboarding my most costly hobby, im going to Bosnia, its only for a days lift pass there.
Have a fab time Liz :biggrin:

WHY oh WHY is it so bloomin HOT??? Ick ick ick ick ick.
(Actually it'll probably be a lot worse in rwanda...)
Liz150888

Have fun! Hopefully next time we hear from you it'll be to tell us we'll be seeing each other at Cambo, hehehe.
How is everybody today?

I'm going to Borders in a bit with £55 of school's money, anyone want anything?!

And i really wish it would cool down, either that or a law was past to stop middle aged men with flabby bellies walking around topless
Reply 3619
fortuantly im neither of them :p:
but i tend to keep my top on unless im in the saftey of my own home :smile:
£55... id spend it on the costa cafe (if it has one) and get a breakfast...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending