The Student Room Group

Toddler forced into washing machine and killed.

"A father has been accused of killing his three-year-old son by locking him in a washing machine and starting a cold wash cycle in France.
Christophe Chempenois, 33, inflicted the "punishment" on the toddler for misbehaving at his nursery school, police said.
The child named Bastien had thrown a drawing by a classmate down a toilet earlier that day.
On Friday evening, Champenois allegedly forced the child naked into the washing machine and let it run for "several minutes", reports said.
Neighbour Alice told the French capital's newspaper Le Parisien the toddler's mother Charlene, 25, had rushed to her door carrying his body after the incident, claiming he had fallen down some stairs.
"I took him in my arms like a broken doll," Alice told the newspaper.
"I felt the last beat of his heart. Charlene didn't move. She was red all over. She didn't understand he was dead.""

Seriously. What the hell goes through peoples minds when they do something like this? :frown:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/toddler-forced-washing-machine-dies-124407381.html
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think there are certain stories that should be left alone. This is one of them.

RIP.
Some people are just messed up :redface:
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
I think there are certain stories that should be left alone. This is one of them.

RIP.

Agreed.
Reply 4
:cry2:

That is just...so so cruel :cry2:
Original post by facetious

Parenting fail!

RIP.

I agree.
Original post by LaughingBro
Parenting fail!

You just made a joke about a child being murdered by his father, that is completely disrespectful, you should remove comment...
Reply 8
I don't really know why you would have posted this, what are you expecting people to comment?

I def think this should have just been left.
Reply 9
There's nothing that can be said about this really other than how sick it is. Poor little boy, he was far far too good for them.
My heart breaks at the thought of how many people out there, good decent people, who are aching to have children of their own but can't for whatever reason, and then on the flip side there are sick twisted bastards like this, who are blessed with the most precious things in the world, their own children to love and cherish, and they treat them like this.

RIP little angel.
Reply 10
Original post by Sadsnail
I don't really know why you would have posted this, what are you expecting people to comment?

I def think this should have just been left.

I didn't post it for it to be scandalously discussed or whatever, I posted it so it can be acknowledged. Sorry if I offended anyone.
That is so cruel and wicked. The baby could have learnt from his mistake just like we all do from time to time.
Reply 12
Original post by philistine
I can't believe someone would be so twisted as to do such a thing. I was spinning like a madman when I heard this; really ruined my cycle of happy days, it did. I hope the **** gets the hot point thrown at him, like the felon he his.

Really trying too hard
(edited 12 years ago)

The child named Bastien had thrown a drawing by a classmate down a toilet earlier that day.

Go on son.
Reply 14
Gosh, what a ****. :frown:

I can't believe someone would be so twisted as to do such a thing. I was spinning like a madman when I heard this; really ruined my cycle of happy days, it did. I hope the **** gets the hot point thrown at him, like the felon he his.

Know when it's best to shut up.

RIP.

Agreed, definitely.

I'm sorry, but when you have to resort to jokes about a child who has been put in a washing machine by a cruel parent, it's not looking good.
I'm literally in tears thinking how horrible that toddlers last few minutes would have been
I will never understand how people can do such things to young innocent kids
I agree it's a shame. But the kid wasn't necessarily perfect and it's not accurate to make him out to be some kind of angel, especially considering he threw some other kid's drawing down the toilet.
Reply 19
I'm not sure why you started a thread on this because there are literally no words when something as appalling as this happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending