The Student Room Group

Does grinding turn you on? (girls and boys)

Im referring to dancing and im generally curious
what does it feel like?
can guys tell if a girl is wearing a thong?
Reply 1
I'm guessing it does turn guys on...you know, what with her arse rubbing against his penis

:lolwut:
Hahaha. Yes, it does. Can be a bit awkward if your belt gets in the way though! And no, you can't tell because 98% of the time you're wearing jeans, unless it's fancy dress or something.
Reply 3
You know what would really turn me on?

If guys could actually dance,instead them trying to thrust their penis on your bum.

Another tip: if any boy is going to grind at least try and do it in time with the beat of the song, instead of this robotic monotonous movement.It gets boring, girls don't enjoys this if it isn't done properly.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Im referring to dancing and im generally curious
what does it feel like?
can guys tell if a girl is wearing a thong?

Well, I might catch a glympse of your underwear but your arse might catch a case of 'boneritis' if you pumped your arse against my crotch.

:sexface:
Original post by urmyeah
You know what would really turn me on?

If guys could actually dance,instead them trying to thrust their penis on your bum.

Another tip: if any boy is going to grind at least try and do it in time with the beat of the song, instead of this robotic monotonous movement.It gets boring, girls don't enjoys this if it isn't done properly.

So true, I've seen so many dudes who have no idea what they are doing trying to grind with a girl and it just comes off looking awkward, unless the girl is interested in you she will just leave. I can't say it's the same the other way round, If the girl can't dance (which is most often the case in clubs were most students are drunk) the guy will just carry on grinding :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest