The Student Room Group

Is a slight double chin in a girl a turn off for boys?

To the boys of TSR
If a girl has a slight double chin, so when she talks she has some fat under her chin or from certain angles is that a complete turn off and does it make her unattractive? Please be brutally honest. Do you like it when a girl has a defined jawline and has no fat under her chin.
Personally I actually don’t mind .It’s one of those types of questions where everyone has a different answer
Dont mind personally
bump
It’s all about what’s on the inside (personality not organs )-this may sound cheesy but it’s true
(edited 1 year ago)
She can have a bit of chin fat as long as it's not excessive. As long as the girl is not terribly overweight or obese, it does not matter. Some guys also like girls that have a bit of meat on them, so I do not think that that's much a problem. Once again, as long as you are not terribly obese or alarmingly overweight, it generally does not matter in my opinion.
Reply 6
Personally, I don't mind. It really depends on other factors. A girl can be an absolute b***h but have a defined jawline and not be attractive to me. Same goes for the other way, a girl can have slight double chin but be the most amazing girl on the planet and still be attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending