Posted from TSR Mobile

Which section do you dislike the most?

Original post by AspiringGenius
Oh my goodness were on the last page of the thread! :sad:

Emotional times :wink:.
Original post by Natalie21
Which section do you dislike the most?

Emotional times :wink:.

Currently?? The first one....however I've only just started essay prep so that may change! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last page. o0o0o0o.

Got an acknowledgement email from Birmingham :smile:
Hey :smile:. Good thank you! How are you?

I'm fine thanks :smile: How's school work/interview prep/Bmat coming along?

Pos rep to balance it out :tongue:

Original post by Anna-Jack-Hope
Currently?? The first one....however I've only just started essay prep so that may change! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! I started essay prep yesterday, (well I haven't actually written any essays yet, just reading books on how to phrase them :teehee: ) They don't seem too bad though :smile:

On a seperate note, had a bit of an annoying day today

Spoiler

arghhh. Why no acknowledgement from Kings? (my fifth choice ) on a good note, I got my UCAS welcome pack. Not much of a pack, just a sheet of paper and a booklet :/ lol
Original post by 3raindrops
arghhh. Why no acknowledgement from Kings? (my fifth choice ) on a good note, I got my UCAS welcome pack. Not much of a pack, just a sheet of paper and a booklet :/ lol

I haven't got it either - it's the only one I'm waiting for now... Same here, bit of an anti-climax :teehee:
Haha I went to a seaside town called Dawlish this afternoon (anyone applying for Exeter or Plymouth you will get to know these! :wink: ) and played the 2p machines and had a cup of tea :awesome:

Living life to the full here!
Haha I went to a seaside town called Dawlish this afternoon (anyone applying for Exeter or Plymouth you will get to know these! :wink: ) and played the 2p machines and had a cup of tea :awesome:

I used to play those machines as a child :ahee: (this was in Brighton though). Most I ever got was a total of 10p :teehee:
Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard
I used to play those machines as a child :ahee: (this was in Brighton though). Most I ever got was a total of 10p :teehee:

I got 2 keyrings :awesome: one of them was a finger skateboard that everybody used to play with :lol:
We're nearing to 10000 posts wooo!
Reply 9990
anyone applied for uni of nottingham medicine received an email to do with the online questionnaire >?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably section 2 because of the physics involved :P.

Original post by DarkAndTwisty
Last page. o0o0o0o.

Got an acknowledgement email from Birmingham :smile:

Exciting times :wink:.

Yay :smile:. Is it worrying that I've had no acknowledgements then?

Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard
I'm fine thanks :smile: How's school work/interview prep/Bmat coming along?

Pos rep to balance it out :tongue:

It's going pretty well thank you :smile:. How about you? Are you doing the BMAT?

Aww thank you :smile:.

Dawlish Warren? We went there for one day on our school geography fieldtrip! We also spent most of the time on the 2p machines :wink:.

Dawlish Warren? We went there for one day on our school geography fieldtrip! We also spent most of the time on the 2p machines :wink:.

close! Dawlish warren is a smaller seaside village just off Dawlish. No doubt you witnessed one of Britains best examples of a spit and saltmarsh :wink:

Something I'm going to miss about Devon :moon:
close! Dawlish warren is a smaller seaside village just off Dawlish. No doubt you witnessed one of Britains best examples of a spit and saltmarsh :wink:

Ahh close! Indeed I did! And all the hard engineering techniques :wink:.

Devon is lovely, just too hilly!
Reply 9994
Hello people
I've recently sent my ucas app off and I've applied to study Medicine at Bristol, Keele, Cardiff and King's (6 Year course)
I achieved AAAB for my AS, and I'm predicted A*A*A. I kinda flopped my UKCAT (hence, why I am applying to primarily non-UKCAT unis)...
My personal statement is okay... decent work experience, good extra curricular paragraph + Duke of Edinburgh
I only got 4A*s at GCSE and the rest B's.... (INCONSISTENCY!!!)

What are my chances? I'm really passionate about Medicine!!! I only came to this country in 2005, and my secondary school was rather ****.... <-would these factors be considered?
Reply 9995

UCL FINALLY responded to me after that message I sent them last night :p:

Many thanks for your email.

The information you have requested should have been forwarded as you state. From recollection I believe this request has bee dealt with, although I am not in the office the week so am not able to check.

If you could bear with me until next week, I will this a priority upon my return.

Regards
Probably section 2 because of the physics involved :P.

Exciting times :wink:.

Yay :smile:. Is it worrying that I've had no acknowledgements then?

It's going pretty well thank you :smile:. How about you? Are you doing the BMAT?

Aww thank you :smile:.

See I've finally found a use for a level physics!!! Makes section 2 that much more bearable!

And 2p slots <3 many hours spent on those in Scarborough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9997
See I've finally found a use for a level physics!!! Makes section 2 that much more bearable!

And 2p slots <3 many hours spent on those in Scarborough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: misread
:p:

Anyway, how's BMAT prep going? I need to start going over section 2!!!
10001!

Latest

Trending

Trending