The Student Room Group

LNAT results thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Dear Amazon,
Now is not the time to keep sending me emails :mad:
Original post by Pippinxx
On the email does it say the average of last year?

The average last year was 17.7
Reply 162
Original post by whatever_x
Truee :s-smilie:
I suggest maybe wait until tomorrow and if everyone's gotten their results and you haven't then change it maybe?

Will do. It probably doesn't effect them emailing me my results as I have provided a valid email address. It's just for the university's sake . To be honest there was no rule to say that you had to register for the LNAT after your had sent your application away so I'm praying it goes ok
Reply 163
Original post by chookieman
I was in the same situation, doesn't make a difference! I called them up and they told me unis can find out your score regardless of what you put as your personal ID, as long as you put the correct name D.O.B etc..

Cheers mate. Good luck in your application
Reply 164
Original post by aimlessinwonder
For someone who reads classic literature, is interested in politics and is going to study Law, I watch far too much trashy television. Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210 etc etc. I may have to go cold turkey at university xD

p.s. if we're talking massive tv crushes - Seth Cohen from The OC is my dream man :love: Darn those perfect fictional men!

hahah me exactly, bar the politics. Me too or i'll become a hermit who sits in her room all day and have no friends. where have you applied? and when did you sit your LNAT? i sat mine the 5th of December so i'm not expecting my results tonight if others haven't still ;/
Surname: M
Date: 15/10/2011

I got 18/42 which isn't great but it still better than what I was expecting... not that I really care as I have replies from all of my universities. UCL and Oxford (pre-interview) rejection and an offer from Durham. I have no idea why Durham took me though, my essay was truly appalling: it was incoherent and was basically a massive rant! :s-smilie: I'm obviously not complaining though :wink:
Original post by michael321
Well I have mine and my surname's 'W'.

EDIT: Well, it begins with 'W'. If that were my whole surname it would be kinda ****...

What did you get?
Reply 167
Got my score... It's round about what I expected :smile:

Academics: 10.5 A*s 1A at GCSE. AAAAA at AS. A*A*AAA at A level.

LNAT Score: 21

Unis:
Oxford: Interview then rejection.
UCL: Rejection
Bristol: Acknowledged
Nottingham: Acknowledged

Non LNAT Uni:
Warwick: Unconditional

What do UCL want?! Blood?!
Reply 168
Original post by Bea492
Got my score... It's round about what I expected :smile:

Academics: 10.5 A*s 1A at GCSE. AAAAA at AS. A*A*AAA at A level.

LNAT Score: 21

Unis:
Oxford: Interview then rejection.
UCL: Rejection
Bristol: Acknowledged
Nottingham: Acknowledged

Non LNAT Uni:
Warwick: Unconditional

What do UCL want?! Blood?!

how the hell did you get rejected with 2A* 3A's at Alevel?! or are those predictions? my god I'm up against people like you for nottingham and bristol ahh
Original post by bugsy12
hahah me exactly, bar the politics. Me too or i'll become a hermit who sits in her room all day and have no friends. where have you applied? and when did you sit your LNAT? i sat mine the 5th of December so i'm not expecting my results tonight if others haven't still ;/

I sat mine on Nov 29th but I don't think it's going out chronologically. I think it might be test centre by test centre, or maybe by UCAS ID? Either way, i'm fairly sure they'll get them all out by tonight anyway. They better anyway -.-

Is that what UCL want? Over 20! Aah.. Might be in with a chance than. Don't panic, I'm sure you've done well. If you haven't been rejected yet then you probably have done well enough to be maybed!
Reply 171
Original post by nmccann
Ok just realised something confusing and I am scared it will disrupt the release of my LNAT results

I registered and booked my LNAT test before my UCAS application was sent off. When supplying the registration form with my details I had entered my original personal ID, however this had changed once I had received my welcome letter! Now im freaking out that they have my old personal ID which may not be valid.

What should I do? Any help appreciated

Your welcome letter as in the one you received once you'd applied and got your track details through? If so, I'm sure they say that the personal ID can change for logging in to track, and so I wouldn't have thought it would affect your application. I sat my LNAT at the start of September, but didn't send it off until October.
Reply 172
Original post by gtfo
Just got emailled mine, 30/42. Did a little victory jig.

Still don't have any offers mind :smile:

Oh, my surname begins with F if it makes any difference to when results are being sent.

Bloody Hell...Well Done!
Original post by tehforum
What did you get?

29. Unfortunately I have been cowed by gtfo's rather awesome 30 :p:
Reply 174
Original post by bugsy12
how the hell did you get rejected with 2A* 3A's at Alevel?! or are those predictions? my god I'm up against people like you for nottingham and bristol ahh

Those are my grades, I'm post A level. Bear in mind one of the A*s is GS!
I'm really upset to be fair at my rejection. And Bris and Notts are taking their sweet time too! Don't worry I'm sure you'll get an offer I think I just repel offers lol!

By the way, it says on my email that I took the exam on 11th July :/ this isn't true. Should I enquire into this? Don't want to have got the wrong results!
29. Unfortunately I have been cowed by gtfo's rather awesome 30 :p:

Hahaha, just wait for mine.

Maybe I'll trump gtfo.

:tongue:
I think tonight's LNAT email will tell me why I haven't received a Bristol offer yet...
Original post by tehforum
Hahaha, just wait for mine.

Maybe I'll trump gtfo.

:tongue:

You never know :p: I'm surprised they haven't just released them all at once.
You never know :p: I'm surprised they haven't just released them all at once.

Thousands of emails do take a long time to send. :tongue:

Yeah, by tomorrow, everyone should know.
Tomorrow is too far away. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending